Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
They said that the N95 mask is the only mask that prevents this virus.
Correct. And that particular mask was restricted to medical personnel early on. Also there was no reduction in infections because of general masking. On the other hand, wearing masks was proved to be hazardous to the health of the wearer. But the whole idea was to muzzle the sheep and then exert total control over everyone.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Power, money and control. :cautious:

It has always been about power, riches and control of the masses with human beings since the beginning. Nothing has changed oer the years except the extent of riches and power and influence that is now on this earth for men to have. AND the fact that news and false news is spread in seconds across the airwaves.

Man is so full of pride and the love of wealth and fame they will destroy any and all in their way. Even babies and children. It has ALWAYS been this way.

I've had to limit my time reading and hearing what is going on in the world and the injustices perpetrated upon millions of innocent people. Also drastically limit my time reading how the blind individuals on this thread are defending the actions of their governments along with defending the many anti Christs that are gone out into the world like Dr. Fauci and the other evil gov. leaders and politicians.

Praying daily for Jesus return.

Now darnit, this is ruffling my feathers, and it is past time to stand up to this nonsense and attack on citizens by this corrupt administration and Pelosi/Schumer regime. Nice how big gov used social media as a weapon so to speak to push their agenda, and now turning against them for not doing their bidding. Almost willing to bet they will be shut down in not too far future for some trumped up lame reason.
Have much more to say on all this, but wrong time....🥴.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Correct. And that particular mask was restricted to medical personnel early on. Also there was no reduction in infections because of general masking. On the other hand, wearing masks was proved to be hazardous to the health of the wearer. But the whole idea was to muzzle the sheep and then exert total control over everyone.
You still have no idea about infectionways.
But it seems to me I should leave your with your panicmaking way. And hope that the Readers will take the right conclusions.

If by this point you lack the discernment to see this virus and vaccine is a part of the beast system rapidly leading to the mark to prove your vaccination, you are willfully ignorant:

French Face 6 Months In Jail For Entering A Bar Or Restaurant Without A COVID Pass
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...entering-bar-or-restaurant-without-covid-pass
Too bad I couldn’t put more angry’s to that!!

When it comes to America (is it still America?), I will be one of, if not the first, to go down. But I WON’T go down quietly...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I expect to be victorious in Christ in all things, that is available to all.
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You still have no idea about infectionways.
But it seems to me I should leave your with your panicmaking way. And hope that the Readers will take the right conclusions.

says the carnal christian.

I expect to be victorious in Christ in all things, that is available to all.
blessings
You know shittim, thank you for your reminders. In all of this, it just struck me that I am allowing my humanity to prevail, and not trusting in Jesus. Hmmm...shame on me.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Shame on me too when I do the same. The devil will do anything to tempt us each and all to take our focus off Him and His promises.
Together we will keep ourselves stayed on Him
Bless you brother.

Mar 25, 2020
I'd say that it is advisable to take the vaccine. This is a very sad year and I've lost a dear family member to Covid and many of my kith and kin have got affected by this disease. Friends as well. So many deaths because of this. So, the situation is not good. If this insane situation is to end then a total 70% to 80% of the world population needs to be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. Already there are new variants of this sickness coming up. To nip this in the bud, you have to get vaccinated. So many people's lives and livelihood are affected by this disease.

Please keep an Oximeter at home. You can youtube search on how to use it to check oxygen levels. If you feel feverish, please take care that you don't catch a cold as well. The patients at home have to distance themselves from other family members and isolate themselves, their plates, clothes, everything in case they are being treated for Covid at home. Things have gone worse for people I know in such situations as well.

The doctors and nurses have their hands full combating this sickness and many have died because of this. And there are possibilities of third and even fourth waves of Covid.

I've taken the first dose along with my family and I will take the second dose as well when the time comes for that. Please everyone, wear masks and social distance. This Covid19 disease kills lives. Take care of yourselves and your family and take protective and precautionary measures.

For those who have no other choice but to head into everyday work, please take the vaccine. If not, at least social distance yourselves and wear a face mask at least until this is over.

In the cases I've seen among people I know, they got it because of being negligent and not doing any of the above mentioned preventive measures. The vaccine has helped people I know survive Covid after they got Covid.

It's been bad here in India. Lack of hospital beds for patients. Lockdowns which take a toll on the economy and livelihood of people. Lack of adequate vaccines to vaccinate the people.

Last but most importantly, have faith in God that He is going to guide you through this difficult time and keep you and your family safe from all sicknesses and disease, including Covid19.

May God bless us all and keep us safe.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

I'd say that it is advisable to take the vaccine. This is a very sad year and I've lost a dear family member to Covid and many of my kith and kin have got affected by this disease. Friends as well. So many deaths because of this. So, the situation is not good. If this insane situation is to end then a total 70% to 80% of the world population needs to be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. Already there are new variants of this sickness coming up. To nip this in the bud, you have to get vaccinated. So many people's lives and livelihood are affected by this disease.

Please keep an Oximeter at home. You can youtube search on how to use it to check oxygen levels. If you feel feverish, please take care that you don't catch a cold as well. The patients at home have to distance themselves from other family members and isolate themselves, their plates, clothes, everything in case they are being treated for Covid at home. Things have gone worse for people I know in such situations as well.

The doctors and nurses have their hands full combating this sickness and many have died because of this. And there are possibilities of third and even fourth waves of Covid.

I've taken the first dose along with my family and I will take the second dose as well when the time comes for that. Please everyone, wear masks and social distance. This Covid19 disease kills lives. Take care of yourselves and your family and take protective and precautionary measures.

For those who have no other choice but to head into everyday work, please take the vaccine. If not, at least social distance yourselves and wear a face mask at least until this is over.

In the cases I've seen among people I know, they got it because of being negligent and not doing any of the above mentioned preventive measures. The vaccine has helped people I know survive Covid after they got Covid.

It's been bad here in India. Lack of hospital beds for patients. Lockdowns which take a toll on the economy and livelihood of people. Lack of adequate vaccines to vaccinate the people.

Last but most importantly, have faith in God that He is going to guide you through this difficult time and keep you and your family safe from all sicknesses and disease, including Covid19.

Was going to red x your post, but I truly believe it was meant in love and concern. With that said, am going to copy/paste something you said that I believe is the answer, not the needle:

"Last but most importantly, have faith in God that He is going to guide you through this difficult time and keep you and your family safe from all sicknesses and disease, including Covid19."

Amen!!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
@Nehemiah6

I finally found your Vaers report in the Gateway Pundit! What a joke!

"“The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”

The system is SELF REPORTING!!

In other words, anti-vaxxers can send in as many death reports as they want. Lucky Canada doesn't have anything that stupid.

I just find it odd that I know many people, in the US and Canada who have died or gotten very sick from COVID-19.

But I have yet to know one person who died from the vaccine, or even got sick. In fact, after 35 years of having asthma, very severe in the early years, my allergies have disappeared.

But I will not be self reporting about how the vaccine helped me, because I have no idea if it got rid of the asthma or not!

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019

Why does this sound like an ad for the vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.