Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
many have never heard of psyops/ false flags/ staged events.

i mean, event 401 layed out this whole covid thing in oct. 2019, and many think this just " happened".

Its been planned for a very very long time

Jul 20, 2021
many have never heard of psyops/ false flags/ staged events.

i mean, event 401 layed out this whole covid thing in oct. 2019, and many think this just " happened".
They always tell the masses in advance what they have planned

Jul 20, 2021
The illegal immigrants arent spreading anything...stop watching the lying news that deceives you. Its divide and conquer. That's all it is.. you folks need to wake up and research. Get off the fake MSM...they are liars. They are scripted for an agenda.
The old soul is so visibly and articulately unfit...

He is a player on the world stage. An actor.. That's all he is. He plays dumb.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
You are awake.. I cannot beleive I am on a Christian forum...

It's very unfortunate that Christian's are buying into this scam

No one should be forced to take a vaccine. It should be a choice. I have no issue with vaccines but I do resent the being coerced into taking them.

Spiritually we are held secure in Jesus but physically there can be dire side effects

also as Christians we don't need to fear or worry about anything but many of us have been made to feel afraid of this virus. I think that's a shame. perfect love casts out fear . Fear and worry should not be part of our lives.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I’m going to be like this Indian if asked or demanded to take the gene therapy:

Jul 20, 2021
Yes indeed. At least since January 1971. Supposedly "to improve the state of the world" but in reality "to ENSLAVE the world".
Anything they say is for the good of the masses worldwide Is definitely to enslave. People think they are free right now...we are not free. They want a NWO...Bush was no hero. He is one in 1991 that brought up the NWO is his speech. And basically said " we will accomplish it"
The majority of this has no idea what these tyrants have planned. I will be honest... I hate this world...and have no desire to stay here. I pray to God he gives me the strength to endure.

Jul 20, 2021
No one should be forced to take a vaccine. It should be a choice. I have no issue with vaccines but I do resent the being coerced into taking them.

Spiritually we are held secure in Jesus but physically there can be dire side effects

also as Christians we don't need to fear or worry about anything but many of us have been made to feel afraid of this virus. I think that's a shame. perfect love casts out fear . Fear and worry should not be part of our lives.
This is
Once again you tell the truth but so called Christian's brothers/sisters will call you the liar. We are being decieved on a grand level.
I am not sure how my message got under your tag. Because I 100 percent to not agree with you. I am not worried about judging other Chrsitians. Chrsitians should not be fooled into taking the vaccine.. When Chrsitians are being warned by other Christians not to take this vaccine. Its clearly not judging. Wake up to scam. You are asleep.
Once again you tell the truth but so called Christian's brothers/sisters will call you the liar. We are being decieved on a grand level.
That message was not meant for you. I dont know how that got under your post. That was Totally meant for someone else. I dont agree with you one bit. This is not about judging other Chrsitians. Its about being wise and not taking the vaccine. If Chrsitians say they have prayed and God told them to take this vaccine. They 100 percent decieved by Satan. The problem is you want throw love into this. True love is warning your brothers/sisters not to take it. The whole thing is bases on a scam of epic proportions.. If you beleive the New media and government that this fakery being bestowed us real. I cant help you

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Jul 20, 2021
Everything is now based on MASSIVE DECEPTION. Here's the latest:
CDC Quietly Deletes 6,000 COVID Vaccine Deaths From Its CDC Website Total in One Day — Caught by Internet Sleuths (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-total-one-day-caught-internet-sleuths-video/
I know the vaccine is poison but I also know that the MSM scripts everything, For the divide and conquer agenda. If it's on the MSM i would not take it as gold. They want to keep people confused and fearful. Who really knows how many people died. You will never get real numbers by these luciferians

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
COVID deaths in no-lockdown Sweden hit ZERO
https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/covid-deaths-no-lockdown-sweden-hit-zero/

Had President Donald Trump paid careful attention to Sweden and Zelenko (and others like him) in 2020, things would have turned out quite differently. Not only in the USA but all over the world. Operation Warp Speed was an absolute disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.