Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
COVID deaths in no-lockdown Sweden hit ZERO
https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/covid-deaths-no-lockdown-sweden-hit-zero/

Had President Donald Trump paid careful attention to Sweden and Zelenko (and others like him) in 2020, things would have turned out quite differently. Not only in the USA but all over the world. Operation Warp Speed was an absolute disaster.
President trump is a puppet for the controllers. All presidents were. There is no left/right paradigm. It's an illusion. We live in scripted reality. We live a lie system. Satan controls it. He does not have long left decieving the nations. So alot of Wrath.

Jul 20, 2021
I do not post anything from the MSM. TGP is the opposite of the MSM.
I am sorry but TGP is controlled opposition. Look I have been studying signs, symbols and numbers for many many years. I can uncode their fake stories just by looking at few things. They code everything they do. I thank God he opened my to these decievers. There are no heroes. They all work together

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Well you have not heard from me until now. I won't be having the jab for one reason only. I react badly to flu vaccines. For sure I would not discourage anyone else from having the jab. Be careful about judging the servant of another. In issues like this, it's none of our business. I don't see any commandment that says don't have a vaccination.
Just to let you know, I had some bad reactions to the flu shot. The third year I had it, I got the flu 7 times. The last time I was so sick I had to be hospitalized. The doctor told me that I should have had the flu shot. I told him I did, he said to never take it again s I was having a paradoxical reaction. I haven't & I have never had the flu again!

But, I decided to take the vaccine, and never had any reactions at all. Same with the second shot! Not even a sore arm! Mind you I take 2 kinds of chemo through injections weekly, for my Rheumatoid disease, I think my body has given up fighting back.

Unless your reaction came from something like your are allergic to the medium the vaccines are made from, you may have no reaction. You might want to check it out. Or not!

All I know is I feel better every day, and 35 years of allergies are gone, except I am still allergic to a few medications.

I also finally caught a cold, from 1 of my grandsons, who caught it at daycare at the beginning of July. In 2018 I caught a daycare cold from 1 of my granddaughters. She was over it in a week, my husband was over it in 3 days. My cold turned into bronchitis, and very quickly it was pneumonia. It took several rounds of antibiotics to knock it back, and 4 months to stop coughing up stuff. And the bottom of my lungs were filled with fluid and didn't function. (I'm a lifetime non-smoker!)

COVID kept me locked inside, except for my garden & yard!) for 1 1/2 years. My carbon filter mask kept me from getting sick if I had to see a doctor or get a blood test, X-ray or MRI done. My last CT scan in June, my lungs were clear and functioning, after not getting sick. First time since the early 1990's, although I was getting pneumonias before that.

Finally, I recovered from the recent cold my grandson gave me in a week. I didn't get bronchitis or pneumonia. Certainly the vaccine has not done me any harm. Lucky I listened to my friend the retired doctor, my children's doctor spouses and my rheumatologist, who had seen his doctor friends deathly ill, from COVID, and some not recover. He explained it simply, and he was right.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Insulin costs next to nothing in Australia.
It's cheap in Canada, too! In BC, needles are free for diabetics and me for my injections.

Americans used to come to Canada to buy cheap insulin, but COVID ended that. Trudeau just opened our borders to Americans who have been "fully" vaccinated. I bet a lot of those diabetic Americans will be returning to buy cheap insulin. So glad to be in a country where health care is free, and medications are cheap.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
ALWAYS better to heed God than man.
I agree with you. So why do all you American Christians hate your own gov't so much?

Why are all you anti-vaxxers not obeying Romans 13? To obey the authorities IS to obey God! Even if they are lying. Of course, there are limits to that, like if the authorities told us to renounce Christ from our lives and disobey God, then we are obligated to stand up for Jesus. So many Christians are being persecuted for their faith around the world, and yet they go to their deaths, proudly proclaiming Christ to be their Lord & Saviour.

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except by God’s appointment, and the authorities that exist have been instituted by God. 2 So the person who resists such authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will incur judgment." Romans 13:1-2

And this was the Roman Empire Paul was talking about, who put him to death, but not till he had shared the gospel with kings and pauper.

All we are talking about on this thread is science and medicine, and people are hysterical like the vaccine is demons being poured into their bodies. It is NOT in any way, shape, or form about God, religion or spiritual obedience. Luke was a doctor and God used him in many ways, including medicine!

And not one person will lose their salvation, if God has made them alive in Christ. That is the only way to be saved, which is even true Arminian doctrine. Let alone lose your salvation because you took a vaccine which lowered the rate of COVID cases and deaths considerably! It is the most heinous heresy -to say that a thing like what you believe about science and medicine are going to cause you to lose your salvation. It also says people do NOT know or read their Bibles. What does Jesus say in Hebrews 13:5?

"Your conduct must be free from the love of money and you must be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you and I will never abandon you.” Hebrews 13:5

First, you can never lose your salvation, because it is not yours to lose! God picks us, and makes us new creations, alive in Christ. We do not choose the sovereign Lord of the universe. He chooses us. We are dead people, until the Holy Spirit makes us born from above!

"As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3 All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4 But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved." Eph 2:1-5

Clearly verses 4 & 5 say:

GOD made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in transgressions. Before he saved us, Christ was already preparing to make us new creatures in Christ.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast." Eph 2:8-9

Not from ourselves. We did not become a child of God by willing it to be so. No! God is the one who saves.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 2 Cor. 5:17

And even if, hypothetically, we assume it is possible to lose your salvation, it would be something huge, which involves something like blasphemy or heresy. Never in a million years would anyone lose their salvation because they did or didn't take a vaccine. It's ludicrous to even suggest something so false, so far from the heart and purpose of God, it is yet another false doctrine from hell.

I think people should have choice as to whether to have this vaccine or not. I don't believe in vaccine passports which is discriminatory. BUT, this thread is the largest repository of hysterical misinformation and paranoia I have ever seen, regarding taking the vaccine. The fear mongerers are the anti-vaxxers with all their lies, useless sources, exploiting people's ignorance. Really, what difference does it make if people choose to have the vaccine! If I have the vaccine, that is my choice. If you don't have it, that is your choice, unless you have been brainwashed with anti-vax propaganda.

I saw a tweet from a nurse. People in the ICU dying from COVID, listen ask if they can have the vaccine. Sadly the vaccine is preventative, not a cure! Once you have COVID you are out of luck. Don't let that be you!

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Why are all you anti-vaxxers
Whats an anti-vaxer?
Its a person who does not support forced vaccines
Thats what the government and media are calling us anyway

I think people should have choice as to whether to have this vaccine or not
That makes you an anti-vaxxer... Most people are.
The pro-vaxer wants to take away peoples God given right to choose what they consume.
So its the pro-vaxer that holds the immoral position, not us

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
One post of my own, not responding to anyone.

This thread is literally insane! It is full of paranoid behaviour and lies. The sources being offered are simply scams and propaganda rags.

Plus the condemnation of fellow Christians for getting the vaccine is horrible!

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2

When you judge and condemn fellow Christians on a non-Christian issue, you have made anti-vax into a religion. When you loudly proclaim that people will lose their salvation, you have revealed both your paranoia, and ignorance of the Bible.

When people claim they are on the right side of vaccines, yet give no allowance for real science, real facts, (not nonsense like there are more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths, you show how wrong your sources are!)

Right from the beginning of the lockdowns, I have had friends, professors and fellow students die of COVID. I know many people who were on their death bed from COVID, who were literally prayed back to health, including one former member of this forum, and so prayed daily for the health of so many health care workers, like Aidan1 who literally sees COVID's deadly symptoms and COVID's deaths in the hospital where he works every day, and the ignorant people in this forum call him a left wing liar, knowing nothing about how conservative he is, and how well he knows the Bible & follows it, I am utterly disgusted with these people.

This thread, which I just read 10 pages of, is the most anti-Christian thread I have ever seen. It's not just the fighting and name calling, but its the lack of compassion, caring and pushing an agenda which everyone MUST follow, because you think it is right! That's not Christian charity.

It is not Christian at all, when people say if you get the vaccine you are a left winger and are not saved, that is the most cruel, evil and demonic thing anyone can say.

I'm so sad to find so few people following Christ here. Instead, I find extremist, crazy propagandists, no different from the rigid people who are left wing.

Christ does expect us to stand for righteousness, but vaccines have no place ever in the things of God.

I'm grateful I was pushed by numerous doctors, friends, family to get this vaccine. My immune system is totally suppressed and my lungs are too damaged to recover if COVID ever got into my heart or lungs. I feel good to know even if I get COVID, I will have a milder case, which might mean I would survive.

COVID is not false, nor a hoax. Yes, the hospitals were empty, but not in the ICUs. And they didn't want people wandering through the halls with undiagnosed fevers, that could have been COVID spreaders. A hospital has to be safe for all that use it, so empty is better than teeming with carriers.

I'm glad I have a heavy duty carbon filter mark, that kept me from not getting COVID, but also not getting a cold, which has almost killed me over the last 30 years or more. And my lungs are healthier than in years. (Although still damaged!)

I'm ashamed to be called a Christian, when so many of you bear that name, filled with anger and bitterness. Some of the things people said made me give out "angry" emoticons, they were so cruel. More than angry, I am frustrated by believers who are selfish narcissists with no education who are spreading all this garbage propaganda against vaccines.

Don't have your vaccine, that could save your life-it's not my business. But neither will I attend your funerals if you die from COVID, because you were stubborn, thinking you know more than experts, because your paranoia is driving you to believe lies and misinformation about the truth that COVID-19 is real, and it is deadly.

My apologies to anyone I have offended with my tirade. I weep many of you may soon die, because you chose to believe lies and half-truths. Ultimately Jesus will judge us all, and we will know the whole truth.

PS I do believe our gov'ts are in a giant globalist conspiracy to bring in communism to our countries, and for our leaders to become dictators. Canada is almost there, already. But this anti-vaccine movement is just craziness, from start to finish.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

This thread is literally insane! It is full of paranoid behaviour and lies. The sources being offered are simply scams and propaganda rags.

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:1-2

When you judge and condemn fellow Christians on a non-Christian issue, you have made anti-vax into a religion. When you loudly proclaim that people will lose their salvation, you have revealed both your paranoia, and ignorance of the Bible.

When people claim they are on the right side of vaccines, yet give no allowance for real science, real facts, (not nonsense like there are more vaccine deaths than COVID deaths, you show how wrong your sources are!)

Right from the beginning of the lockdowns, I have had friends, professors and fellow students die of COVID. I know many people who were on their death bed from COVID, who were literally prayed back to health, including one former member of this forum, and so prayed daily for the health of so many health care workers, like Aidan1 who literally sees COVID's deadly symptoms and COVID's deaths in the hospital where he works every day, and the ignorant people in this forum call him a left wing liar, knowing nothing about how conservative he is, and how well he knows the Bible & follows it, I am utterly disgusted with these people.

This thread, which I just read 10 pages of, is the most anti-Christian thread I have ever seen. It's not just the fighting and name calling, but its the lack of compassion, caring and pushing an agenda which everyone MUST follow, because you think it is right! That's not Christian charity.

It is not Christian at all, when people say if you get the vaccine you are a left winger and are not saved, that is the most cruel, evil and demonic thing anyone can say.

I'm so sad to find so few people following Christ here. Instead, I find extremist, crazy propagandists, no different from the rigid people who are left wing.

Christ does expect us to stand for righteousness, but vaccines have no place ever in the things of God.

I'm grateful I was pushed by numerous doctors, friends, family to get this vaccine. My immune system is totally suppressed and my lungs are too damaged to recover if COVID ever got into my heart or lungs. I feel good to know even if I get COVID, I will have a milder case, which might mean I would survive.

COVID is not false, nor a hoax. Yes, the hospitals were empty, but not in the ICUs. And they didn't want people wandering through the halls with undiagnosed fevers, that could have been COVID spreaders. A hospital has to be safe for all that use it, so empty is better than teeming with carriers.

I'm glad I have a heavy duty carbon filter mark, that kept me from not getting COVID, but also not getting a cold, which has almost killed me over the last 30 years or more. And my lungs are healthier than in years. (Although still damaged!)

I'm ashamed to be called a Christian, when so many of you bear that name, filled with anger and bitterness. Some of the things people said made me give out "angry" emoticons, they were so cruel. More than angry, I am frustrated by believers who are selfish narcissists with no education who are spreading all this garbage propaganda against vaccines.

Don't have your vaccine, that could save your life-it's not my business. But neither will I attend your funerals if you die from COVID, because you were stubborn, thinking you know more than experts, because your paranoia is driving you to believe lies and misinformation about the truth that COVID-19 is real, and it is deadly.

My apologies to anyone I have offended with my tirade. I weep many of you may soon die, because you chose to believe lies and half-truths. Ultimately Jesus will judge us all, and we will know the whole truth.

PS I do believe our gov'ts are in a giant globalist conspiracy to bring in communism to our countries, and for our leaders to become dictators. Canada is almost there, already. But this anti-vaccine movement is just craziness, from start to finish.
Im simply against forced vaccines and anything that leads us there including lockdowns, covid alarmism, masks, government propaganda, quarantine, QR codes, media hype, etc... Anyone promoting such is abetting evil... My body, my choice

So i will always speak up against it and expose the lies that have been and are being driven into us by the mainstream...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Fact... Average age of death from covid is 85, well beyond life expectancy. That is normal
Fact... Thousands of people have died after having an experimental needle. That is not normal

Many experts oppose these vaccines including my two doctors... Your misguided...
Besides, you've been vaxed, now leave the un-vaxed alone instead spewing vile everywhere.

Just read some of the stuff u wrote... Directed at all of us... Its truly disgusting...
And your accusing people of not being Christians... The hypocritical log in the eye

I hope God clears you of that resentment cos its eating your soul

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Sorry you go off the deep end Angela, inability to control ones emotions is NOT a sign of a healthy faith.:unsure:

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

\\

so, have you did any research on anything posted here?

like event 201, where the whole covid thing was wargamed and mapped out?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Yep it's working just as they planned.
So now what? Blame it on the new variants and continue to produce more and more vaccines to deal with the never ending variants?
When does this all end? :unsure: I get the feeling it was never meant to come to an end.

F

Fields_of_Gold

@mailmandan .... I KNOW you.... You are the mailman that I so love.... Apparently.... I joined this site 5 years ago and I never made any posts.... I left the other place. So nice to see a familiar face.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
@mailmandan .... I KNOW you.... You are the mailman that I so love.... Apparently.... I joined this site 5 years ago and I never made any posts.... I left the other place. So nice to see a familiar face.
Thank you for your kind words. :) What other place did you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.