Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2021
It's futile Aidan1. It's 2021, yet these appear to be the same people unfortunately navigating under a "Christian" flag denying a disease the same way as lead was denied its toxicity almost 30 years ago. I feel no empathy for whoever abides by ignorance, it just hurts people in here try to mislead so hard. After they run out of arguments they just say things like "can you go away?" almost like saying "let me wallow in my fear and mislead other people into the conspiracy I think is happening"... geez
You are definitely programmed and indoctrinated

F

Fields_of_Gold

Not at all. That is in the Bible...it is a true statement...Read Matthew 22 why are offended by actual scripture
I'm not offended... I did not understand your quote with relation to this thread is all. This is my first day here... I don't desire to start off on the wrong foot. I came in to say hi to the mailman.... LOL

F

Fields_of_Gold

OH boy.... I think the moral of the story is that all forums are alike.... filled with people who call themselves Christians and like to throw rocks.

Jul 20, 2021
Lol sure, try EDUCATED.
You
I'm not offended... I did not understand your quote with relation to this thread is all. This is my first day here... I don't desire to start off on the wrong foot. I came in to say hi to the mailman.... LOL
The Bible says only a few are chosen. I did not say it.
.I surely not implying that Christian's are going to hell for taking the vaccine. The unforgivable sin is blashemy of the Holy Spirit... As long as we are alive we can ask for forgiveness. This also goes to those who take the Mark of the Beast... have a good day yourself

Jul 20, 2021
Seems you know me pretty well then! Great way to be a Christian example, judging others! Hey, try some lead, you probably need it to make you smarter.
You mock us telling the truth...if you are offended by the truth..so be it...you are 100 percent brainwashed...

F

flygplan

You mock us telling the truth...if you are offended by the truth..so be it...you are 100 percent brainwashed...
The truth? according to who? your unfounded false sources and conspiracy theories? Sure, what's not to mock about that?

F

flygplan

Which government? oh right, you think the US is the only political power in the world, and that the government has some sort of conspiracy, and that the rest of the world doesn't exist... or... even better; it exists but they're just living their lives wondering what us in the US are thinking or doing, right? Sorry, I forgot. So you don't even discuss opinions or want conversations, whoever defers from you, you tell them to go away and call them unwise. I see now.

F

Fields_of_Gold

You

The Bible says only a few are chosen. I did not say it.

.I surely not implying that Christian's are going to hell for taking the vaccine. The unforgivable sin is blashemy of the Holy Spirit... As long as we are alive we can ask for forgiveness. This also goes to those who take the Mark of the Beast... have a good day yourself
and I was confused because you used that verse WAY out of context.... Anyways.... Sadly... I wasted my first posts on a topic that I have NO interest in.... so... I will just move right along. As I said... I left another forum after a year.... and noticed that I joined these forums in 2015... I had totally forgotten this.... however... I suspect that are all one in the same thing.

F

flygplan

and I was confused because you used that verse WAY out of context.... Anyways.... Sadly... I wasted my first posts on a topic that I have NO interest in.... so... I will just move right along. As I said... I left another forum after a year.... and noticed that I joined these forums in 2015... I had totally forgotten this.... however... I suspect that are all one in the same thing.
Yes. Taking verses out of context is all it takes to create cults and mislead people, but just like you, I'm done with this thread. I can see the only happy campers on this thread are the ones who created it and love to splash and play in their own unfounded arguments.

Jul 20, 2021
How is that out of context? If you take the vaccine you are being decieved. Why does it upset yall so much? To the life of me I cannot understand..I have no problem warning Christian's not to take this poison. And that's exactly what it is...if they really think those Elite or taking this vaccine. They are indeed decieved

Jul 20, 2021
Yes. Taking verses out of context is all it takes to create cults and mislead people, but just like you, I'm done with this thread. I can see the only happy campers on this thread are the ones who created it and love to splash and play in their own unfounded arguments.
Why are you people getting angry? Now we are cults...lmbo...Dude we are being lied to. The majority of this world is brainwashed.. programmed by your TVs,movies, news and music. I really dont care what yall say about me..

F

Fields_of_Gold

Mind sharing that delicious looking coffee with me ??

F

Fields_of_Gold

ON that note... I think I shall remain FORUM-less.... This was not how I desired to get started... and it certainly was not a nice welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.