Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
“Too many people have chosen to live with this virus,” said Gov. Newsom. “We’re at a point in this epidemic, this pandemic where choice, individuals choice not to get vaccinated is now impacting the rest of us in a profound and devastating and deadly way. That choice has lead to an increase in case rates, growing concern around increase in death rates and self evidently around hospitalizations....”

"He continued equating vaccine hesitancy as similar to drinking and driving. “You don’t have the choice to go out and drink and drive and put everyone else’s lives at risk. That’s the equivalent of this moment with the deadliness and efficiency of the Delta virus.”
"

https://keyt.com/news/local-news/to...oice-not-to-get-vaccinated-is-killing-people/

California leads the way with mandating the jab.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
“Too many people have chosen to live with this virus,” said Gov. Newsom. “We’re at a point in this epidemic, this pandemic where choice, individuals choice not to get vaccinated is now impacting the rest of us in a profound and devastating and deadly way. That choice has lead to an increase in case rates, growing concern around increase in death rates and self evidently around hospitalizations....”
Newsom should have already been fired or locked up for all his crimes. Here is what people need to understand:
Stop the Fearmongering: Johns Hopkins Doctor Shreds Latest COVID Madness Peddled by CDC and Fauci
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-and-faucis-narrative-on-covid-again-n2593195

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Your no better than a drug dealer. In fact, your actually worse cos your pushing your drugs onto people that don't want them
As I have said repeatedly, people need to make up their own minds. My husband and I are double vaxed. Our third son, his wife and our 3 grandchildren have chosen not to get vaccinated at this time, till there is more evidence it is safe and helps.

Great- more anecdotal evidence? Well, they have been living with us since early May. We eat and play together. We have not shed the vaccine and given it to them. They have not passed it on to us, being asymptomatic. They leave for their new home in Edmonton tomorrow. We will miss them. Somehow, my son, who is a junior hockey coach, around all kinds of people, who flew to Boston in July for several weeks to conduct a hockey camp, has not gotten sick, including when he was in China after the virus started, doing hockey camps, and did not get COVID. He's always been a healthy person!

He is doing what is right for them, we are doing what is right for us. Besides my illnesses, my husband has no spleen. He has almost died so many times living without a spleen. He figured he needs more protection than the normal person. And he remembers all the times he ended up in ICU for weeks, and we were told he would not make it through the night.

So feel free to apologize for accusing me of something I never said. My job is to keep myself healthy, which means isolating. Our second son, his wife and children are coming next week. They are both double vaxed, our DIL is a doctor. She has been so very careful with me, before the vaccines existed. (We live on a big, clean beautiful lake in the mountains, which is a tourist destination in the summer!) sadly tourists keep bringing in the new variants.

What I do NOT like is all the antivax lies that are being posted on this thread. These range from early in the thread, when people were screaming that people who had been vaccinated were going to hell! Talk about the worst soteriology in the world!

The worst is Nehemiah's lies that more people have died of the vaccine than than COVID. I posted (3 times somehow!) the records for the CDC vaccinations deaths from all vaccines and all causes of reactions causing death, and the total number of people who have been reported as dying from the vaccine is just under 7000. A much too large number, I agree. But absolutely not 610K than have died in the US of COVID itself. That is .01% of people people have died of the vaccine when compared to the people who have died of COVID.

I personally will take the 0.0114% of a chance of dying of the vaccine, esp. since it did work out so well for my husband and myself.

What I cannot abide by is people posting from disreputable websites, which have twisted the numbers, and screaming every who had a vaccine is going to die! That is fraud and paranoia to me. I don't care if people decide against the vaccine. If I stay isolated, I will be fine. I'm retired, I don't need to go out and mingle.

But I will stand up against paranoid lies which is causing fear for people who might want to get a vaccine, but trust bad sources by people who are supposed to have a science background, yet in no way understand the basic scientific method and studies that have been done. As for American paranoia against your own gov't that is the most bizarre thing of all! It's your gov't, change it!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Actually...the oral polio vaccine can cause and spread polio:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

Also, look up the Cutter Incident.

Have you ever had the Salk vaccine? Extremely painful for children, can make you sick for days! I know it did for me. So much easier to take an oral Sabin vaccine for a booster. And a million times better than getting polio!! But obviously some changes in public policy, at least in the US, where only the shot is given, now! I've had both, I'd take the shot, at my age and the thousands upon thousands of shots I have taken, especially for RA, I'm sure it would not bother me in the slightest. In fact, I could not take the oral, because it is live, and my RA and meds contraindicate any live vaccines, ever!

And while we are speaking of the polio vaccine, what did it do, exactly?

"Polio vaccine has been available since 1955. The inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) was available first, given as a shot, in 1955. A more convenient form, called oral polio vaccine (OPV), was given as liquid drops via the mouth. It was developed in 1961. OPV was recommended for use in the United States for almost 40 years, from 1963 until 2000. The results have been miraculous: Polio was eliminated from the United States in 1979 and from the Western Hemisphere in 1991."

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-details/polio-vaccine

Completely eliminated polio from the Western Hemisphere! Good results! Wow!

No wonder people are happy to take the polio vaccine shot! It totally eliminated the disease, which was deadly and debilitating!

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
As I have said repeatedly, people need to make up their own minds. My husband and I are double vaxed. Our third son, his wife and our 3 grandchildren have chosen not to get vaccinated at this time, till there is more evidence it is safe and helps.

Great- more anecdotal evidence? Well, they have been living with us since early May. We eat and play together. We have not shed the vaccine and given it to them. They have not passed it on to us, being asymptomatic. They leave for their new home in Edmonton tomorrow. We will miss them. Somehow, my son, who is a junior hockey coach, around all kinds of people, who flew to Boston in July for several weeks to conduct a hockey camp, has not gotten sick, including when he was in China after the virus started, doing hockey camps, and did not get COVID. He's always been a healthy person!

He is doing what is right for them, we are doing what is right for us. Besides my illnesses, my husband has no spleen. He has almost died so many times living without a spleen. He figured he needs more protection than the normal person. And he remembers all the times he ended up in ICU for weeks, and we were told he would not make it through the night.

So feel free to apologize for accusing me of something I never said. My job is to keep myself healthy, which means isolating. Our second son, his wife and children are coming next week. They are both double vaxed, our DIL is a doctor. She has been so very careful with me, before the vaccines existed. (We live on a big, clean beautiful lake in the mountains, which is a tourist destination in the summer!) sadly tourists keep bringing in the new variants.

What I do NOT like is all the antivax lies that are being posted on this thread. These range from early in the thread, when people were screaming that people who had been vaccinated were going to hell! Talk about the worst soteriology in the world!

The worst is Nehemiah's lies that more people have died of the vaccine than than COVID. I posted (3 times somehow!) the records for the CDC vaccinations deaths from all vaccines and all causes of reactions causing death, and the total number of people who have been reported as dying from the vaccine is just under 7000. A much too large number, I agree. But absolutely not 610K than have died in the US of COVID itself. That is .01% of people people have died of the vaccine when compared to the people who have died of COVID.

I personally will take the 0.0114% of a chance of dying of the vaccine, esp. since it did work out so well for my husband and myself.

What I cannot abide by is people posting from disreputable websites, which have twisted the numbers, and screaming every who had a vaccine is going to die! That is fraud and paranoia to me. I don't care if people decide against the vaccine. If I stay isolated, I will be fine. I'm retired, I don't need to go out and mingle.

But I will stand up against paranoid lies which is causing fear for people who might want to get a vaccine, but trust bad sources by people who are supposed to have a science background, yet in no way understand the basic scientific method and studies that have been done. As for American paranoia against your own gov't that is the most bizarre thing of all! It's your gov't, change it!
The experimental syringes are killing more people than covid ever did...

Here in Australia that is true while the covid death count has been admittedly exaggerated so that whoever tested positive was put down as a covid death including victims of accidents and suicides

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hey Dan... How are you going?
Do u know who I am on Christian forum? Cristo Rei... LoL...
I thought I was seeing that same Seinfeld avatar here and there... Hehehe...
I'm doing well. Thank you. Are you also a member of the Christianity Board? :)

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Complete Surrender: Joe Biden to Issue Vaccine Mandate for Millions of Federal Workers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...cine-mandate-for-millions-of-federal-workers/

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday millions of civilian federal workers must prove they’ve received a coronavirus vaccination "or" be forced to submit to regular government testing and stringent social distancing, as well as travel and masking restrictions.

I was waiting for "or" get fired from your job. Maybe that will be the case after the vaccine is FDA approved? :unsure:

Jul 28, 2021

"He continued equating vaccine hesitancy as similar to drinking and driving. “You don’t have the choice to go out and drink and drive and put everyone else’s lives at risk. That’s the equivalent of this moment with the deadliness and efficiency of the Delta virus.” "

https://keyt.com/news/local-news/to...oice-not-to-get-vaccinated-is-killing-people/

California leads the way with mandating the jab.
Newsom is a lying shill.

S

SophieT

come on Angela. they are not all lies. you sure do get in a huff. people ARE dying and suffering some very bad side effects. I understand what you wrote about you and your husband's health problems...truly these are serious...and actually the discussion I recently had with my doctor would convey what you say in your post above

one thing though...we are not talking about an actual vaccine. this is not a tested vaccine. It is experimental and that is just what my doctor said. she also stated she is not recommending it to anyone but if they want the injections it is their choitice. she basically believes that those in compromised health, obese or whatever would be those to receive it if they want it

thank you I do not want it. I have already had adverse effects from the last vaccine (actual vaccine not experimental) and I already determined I would not take this Covid injection and after talking to my doctor, I am further reassured that I have made the right choice.

I am also going to state that I do think people choose how much or what they wish to believe and some of that is based on whether or not they have taken the injections

you are obviously very unwell and have already put so much into your body that if you did have side effects, you might not notice and I don't say that to be mean. not at all. but you do keep telling us about all the things that are wrong with you...very sorry for all of that...I can't imagine how awful that must be. I take supplements and I work out regularly and so on. I think a person has to stay on top of things and maintain health but I understand that cannot always be the case

I did have all the shots when I was a kid with no side effects, but this vaccine is not the same thing.

ps....it certainly does seem to be the case that the deaths reported from Covid are exaggerated. many covid deaths are actually people who already had compromising illnesses and covid was the last straw. covid death is not that high in normal populations.
further, shoving a respirator down someone's throat turns out to also be problematical.

S

SophieT

Well they want to blame the Delta variant and unvaccinated people, BUT how about the hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people coming into the US through the southern border? It's a catastrophe and the left looks the other way and blames those who have not accepted the injections.

Over 25% of new COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County are fully vaccinated people

LOS ANGELES - COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County continue to rise.

The county has been averaging daily new cases between 2,000 and 2,500 over the past week. Numbers like these haven’t been seen since February.

During a meeting with the County Board of Supervisors, Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said over the past few weeks case rates have risen drastically among unvaccinated people. Cases also rose among vaccinated people, but at a smaller and slower rate.

According to data from the county, over 25% of new COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County are from fully vaccinated people.

RELATED: COVID-19 cases continue to rise in LA County, highest numbers seen since February

"Over the period of July 1 through July 16... There were 13,598 cases diagnosed in LA County and unvaccinated people represented 74% of all of the cases, fully vaccinated people represented 26% or 3,592 of the cases," Ferrer stated.

In June fully vaccinated people accounted for 20% of all the cases diagnosed in LA County, while unvaccinated and partially vaccinated people accounted for 80% of the cases.

"As more people are vaccinated the number of fully vaccinated people becoming infected will increase and with the Delta variant that’s far more infectious, exposures to infections have also increased," she added.

Jul 28, 2021
Well they want to blame the Delta variant and unvaccinated people, BUT how about the hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated people coming into the US through the southern border? It's a catastrophe and the left looks the other way and blames those who have not accepted the injections.

Over 25% of new COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County are fully vaccinated people

LOS ANGELES - COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County continue to rise.

The county has been averaging daily new cases between 2,000 and 2,500 over the past week. Numbers like these haven’t been seen since February.

During a meeting with the County Board of Supervisors, Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said over the past few weeks case rates have risen drastically among unvaccinated people. Cases also rose among vaccinated people, but at a smaller and slower rate.

According to data from the county, over 25% of new COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County are from fully vaccinated people.

RELATED: COVID-19 cases continue to rise in LA County, highest numbers seen since February

"Over the period of July 1 through July 16... There were 13,598 cases diagnosed in LA County and unvaccinated people represented 74% of all of the cases, fully vaccinated people represented 26% or 3,592 of the cases," Ferrer stated.

In June fully vaccinated people accounted for 20% of all the cases diagnosed in LA County, while unvaccinated and partially vaccinated people accounted for 80% of the cases.

"As more people are vaccinated the number of fully vaccinated people becoming infected will increase and with the Delta variant that’s far more infectious, exposures to infections have also increased," she added.
This is propaganda, not news. I guarantee you that people who are not taking the poison injection are not being tested or going to the hospital. It blows my mind how anyone can believe these lies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It's a catastrophe and the left looks the other way and blames those who have not accepted the injections.
There is now a deliberate and vicious campaign to demonize the unvaccinated. The only remedy is to arrest and lock up all the evildoers who are orchestrating this campaign. We were expecting Nuremberg 2 by now but it has not happened.

As to the southern border of the USA, it is a major disaster zone. But at the same time, why did the governors of the border states do nothing to protect their states from migrant invasion when they have every right to do so? That wall could have been finished under Trump long before the election. And not a steel fence either. A proper wall.

Jul 28, 2021
There is now a deliberate and vicious campaign to demonize the unvaccinated. The only remedy is to arrest and lock up all the evildoers who are orchestrating this campaign. We were expecting Nuremberg 2 by now but it has not happened.

As to the southern border of the USA, it is a major disaster zone. But at the same time, why did the governors of the border states do nothing to protect their states from migrant invasion when they have every right to do so? That wall could have been finished under Trump long before the election. And not a steel fence either. A proper wall.
This was all part of the plan before they started this SCAMdemic. I truly believe we are near the end. At least, I hope so! I pray the Lord come take His church home very soon!

S

SophieT

This is propaganda, not news. I guarantee you that people who are not taking the poison injection are not being tested or going to the hospital. It blows my mind how anyone can believe these lies.
actually it is news and reflects the failure of the injections after all they hype of how their protection rate was over 95%

it is interesting that the above failure rates would even be reported

perhaps try to respond without the knee jerk reflexive outbursts. propaganda would be saying no one with the injection ever gets covid yet this article is stating the opposite

sure, they are trying to blame a 'new' variant and unvaccinated people but that is to be expected

they will run out of excuses as the vaccine continues to fail to protect in many cases

S

SophieT

yes I am sure most of us are well aware of it. on the other hand, media is now starting (way past due) to question the illegals flowing over the southern border. TX gov has just issued an order outlawing the transporting of these illegals by ground transport in his statee

many have covid and nothing is being done about it. they are simply being released into the general populace

hell to pay but they just keep going

there is a diff between Fed law and how much a state can do. you are wrong about the wall

Jul 28, 2021
yes I am sure most of us are well aware of it. on the other hand, media is now starting (way past due) to question the illegals flowing over the southern border. TX gov has just issued an order outlawing the transporting of these illegals by ground transport in his statee

many have covid and nothing is being done about it. they are simply being released into the general populace

hell to pay but they just keep going

there is a diff between Fed law and how much a state can do. you are wrong about the wall
I recommend you always question what the "media" is reporting.

T

TheIndianGirl

Complete Surrender: Joe Biden to Issue Vaccine Mandate for Millions of Federal Workers

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...cine-mandate-for-millions-of-federal-workers/

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday millions of civilian federal workers must prove they’ve received a coronavirus vaccination "or" be forced to submit to regular government testing and stringent social distancing, as well as travel and masking restrictions.

I was waiting for "or" get fired from your job. Maybe that will be the case after the vaccine is FDA approved? :unsure:
To me this doesn't sound like a mandate, especially since there is an alternative to not take it but go through stringent protocols. Social distancing and masking restrictions are nothing new. International travel restrictions are to be expected, since other countries have quarantine/social distancing rules and this will cut into work days. Also, no one wants to be hospitalized abroad (could cost the government a lot of money). Domestic travel restrictions are to be expected, but less so. The big news is the regular testing, looks like weekly testing based on NY and NYC governments. I think most of the pressure is coming from vaccinated employees who do not want to sit next to the unvaccinated, rather than from the head honchos. The pressure is actually going from bottom up. Decisions like this are usually made or influenced by surveys at the ground level. Even at my work place, we have had a number of surveys and virtual meetings on these types of topics.

Jul 28, 2021
To me this doesn't sound like a mandate, especially since there is an alternative to not take it but go through stringent protocols. Social distancing and masking restrictions are nothing new. International travel restrictions are to be expected, since other countries have quarantine/social distancing rules and this will cut into work days. Also, no one wants to be hospitalized abroad (could cost the government a lot of money). Domestic travel restrictions are to be expected, but less so. The big news is the regular testing, looks like weekly testing based on NY and NYC governments. I think most of the pressure is coming from vaccinated employees who do not want to sit next to the unvaccinated, rather than from the head honchos. The pressure is actually going from bottom up. Decisions like this are usually made or influenced by surveys at the ground level. Even at my work place, we have had a number of surveys and virtual meetings on these types of topics.
If someone is vaccinated, they are supposedly protected. That is the reason they took the injection(s). They should not concern themselves if someone else is not vaccinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.