Warning to Christians: Totally Refuse COVID Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Catching COVID and passing it onto others who then die from it is murder also - by your definition. I agree that it is our choice and should not be forced. But your argument about the number of deaths from the vaccine is false. People are dying like flies from COVID, not from vaccines.
Considering no one is keeping close count, my extrapolations are fair and based on real data and facts.

If that's your definition of murder then people have been murdering others for thousands of years without anyone saying anything...That's not murder but it's what they will claim soon I reckon to force the needle and persecute us...

A death from a virus is normal, especially for 85 year olds...
A death from vaccine is murder especially for a young person who was told it was safe...

Murder is promoting a product as "safe and effective" when it's not and being indemnified for it... That's murder one

In Australia the damage and deaths from vaccines far exceed that of covid... The count has been admittedly exaggerated so that no one knows if they died from covid of with covid.

Well at least we agree that the vaccines should be a choice but all this alarmism is leading to forced vaccines anyway...
We won't be able to buy or sell without the mark... The mark of the beast

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Gideon300 , @Angela53510 , @Aidan1

Perhaps one of you guys can give me a valid explanation as to why the covid death count is being inflated.
I still have not heard any valid explanation for this deception

Why are they counting covid deaths without being definite about it???

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I have a great offer for you. Alberta, Canada just took down ALL COVID restrictions. No masks, no hand washing, no directions of aisles to take, no 6' distancing at the teller. And no quarantine if you are diagnosed with COVID, no tracking, and hard to find testing.

It sounds just like the world before COVID. 3 of my grown kids live in Alberta, I was born and raised there. It's a lot like Texas, but not as big or impressive.

So you go and live there, unvaccinated, and report back just before they put the vent on you in the ICU. Of course, you could have some immunity. Blood type is involved.

My daughter wants to come here with her 2 year old and baby, and be safe. She said they are they only jurisdiction in the world that has taken off every restriction. Perfect for an anti-vaxer like you! You won't even know what hit you!
Interesting how you automatically assume a vent will be needed if one catches the 'Rona. I've known soooo many families here that were unvaccinated, got covid, and had zero issues.

There is a pregnant friend of mine, however, who has been sick (she, her husband, and kids) for 2 weeks now. They thought it was the flu but just found out they have Covid (we were potentially exposed to them) and they've got it bad. Funny thing, though, they were vaccinated...

Anyway, prayers for them would be much appreciated. Last I heard she's in the hospital and they're monitoring her and her unborn baby.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Why do you mean by this, about blood type being involved?
Apparently O-type blood is less likely to respond badly to Covid. A-type doesn't handle it well at all.
Though I'm not sure how true the blood type thing is. I saw a study a few months back that said blood type didn't make much of a difference.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The thing about masks is that they really don't offer any protection for the one wearing it. Seems like it would only take a few minutes or hours before it is germ infested. Meanwhile, you are tugging at it, rearranging it trying to breath with it and now your hands are contaminated too. Social distancing is not scientific at all. What if it was 1 inch less than 6 ft? Would you be at risk then?
The goal of wearing masks and distance is to reduce the risk. (That it cant protect is clear) Infectinon is also a question of the concentrate of virus in the air.
And there made Tests how far a virus will be very concentratet in the air by breathing out. In our country the distance should be 1,5 - 2 meters. And it works. The numbers went down.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021

Perhaps one of you guys can give me a valid explanation as to why the covid death count is being inflated.

I dont know how it works in your country. In germany it is documentet what was the cause of death. So here is nothing inflatet.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Maby you sh
None of it makes sense and it never has. We had our first "positive case" in CA in March 2020 and suddenly, the entire world is infected. It's such a bunch of bs. I never believed any of it. If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true. Famous words of Judge Judy, but very wise indeed.
Maby you should watch the movie "Contagious" Then you can maby understand how it works. And CA was not the first case, it has been in other places on this world first.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
On top of all the deaths and other adverse reactions, the evil gene therapy doesn’t even work!

Why you wonder? The vaccine against flu has 4 different flu tribes, because nobody knows which tribe will be dominant in the season. And from a brandnew vaccine, which is made for a virus which is fast changing through mutations you expect an 100% protection, means you expect an mirical?
I dont know anybody who claimes that the vaccine is giving 100% protection.
And as much new mutations will come it will be difficult.
But I prefer an 65% protection vs. 0% protection.
Btw, nothing is evil with the vaccine. People may be evil, but not the vaccine.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Apparently O-type blood is less likely to respond badly to Covid. A-type doesn't handle it well at all.
Though I'm not sure how true the blood type thing is. I saw a study a few months back that said blood type didn't make much of a difference.

Thanks for answering! I had read that type B was worst, but this article says differently. I am type O+ Which gives me the O advantage, but not the Rh negative. If blood type affects us at all!

"The rapid global spread of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has strained healthcare and testing resources, making the identification and prioritization of individuals most at-risk a critical challenge. Recent evidence suggests blood type may affect risk of severe COVID-19. Here, we use observational healthcare data on 14,112 individuals tested for SARS-CoV-2 with known blood type in the New York Presbyterian (NYP) hospital system to assess the association between ABO and Rh blood types and infection, intubation, and death. We find slightly increased infection prevalence among non-O types. Risk of intubation was decreased among A and increased among AB and B types, compared with type O, while risk of death was increased for type AB and decreased for types A and B. We estimate Rh-negative blood type to have a protective effect for all three outcomes. Our results add to the growing body of evidence suggesting blood type may play a role in COVID-19."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19623-x

Here is another article:

"You may have heard that blood type matters when it comes to contracting COVID-19. But how? What scientists have learned is blood type seems to matter in at least two ways:
Risk of acquiring COVID-19
The severity of the COVID-19 disease
Recent data suggests that people with blood type A have a significantly higher risk of acquiring COVID-19 than non-A blood types. Blood type O seems to have the lowest risk. Yet these risks are relative, meaning people with type O blood are not immune to COVID-19. "We do know that people of all types can get infected with COVID-19," says cardiologist Daniel Anderson, MD, PhD.
Your blood type may also affect how severe the progression of COVID-19 will be. "Some evidence shows the severity of the infection is associated with different blood cell types, but the mechanisms by which it happens are unclear," says Dr. Anderson.
Blood type is not the only factor in disease severity. How much virus you were exposed to, your age, plus any of your underlying health conditions also affects the course and severity of the disease. Say, for example, you and your friend who have the same susceptibility are both sharing a bus with someone who has asymptomatic COVID-19. Your friend sits next to the person infected. You sit 7 feet away from both of them. Your friend would have a worse case of COVID-19 because they were infected with more virus. We call this the viral load. "Masks are important because they filter out some of the virus and decreases the viral load, which makes the infection less severe," says Dr. Anderson. An infection with a lower viral load makes a positive difference in clinical infection in all people.
The question researchers are trying to answer is why blood type matters. One theory is that antibodies may play a role. You may know that blood type A individuals can't donate blood to people with type B blood. That's because of a particular type of antibody they make that attacks other red blood cells. Type O individuals have anti-A and anti-B antibodies, while type A individuals only have one kind: anti-B antibodies. Similarly, type B individuals only have anti-A antibodies. Perhaps having both anti-A and anti-B antibodies gives type O individuals the ability to minimize the disease. We don't know the answer, which is why ongoing research is so important.
UNMC researcher Rebekah Gundry, PhD, received a "COVID-19 and Its Cardiovascular Impact Rapid Response Grant" from the American Heart Association in May of 2020. Dr. Gundry and her team continue to investigate how heart injuries caused by COVID-19 develop and the impact of red blood cells on the infection. Together, Drs. Gundry and Anderson and their collaborators have been collecting and studying blood and tissue samples for this collaborative research."
https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/how-blood-type-affects-covid-19

But, here is another article that says blood type does not affect COVID. This is real science. And it is in conflict, it may take years to decide which hypothesis is right, blood type does, or does not affect the severity of COVID!

"This article is part of Harvard Medical School’s continuing coverage of medicine, biomedical research, medical education and policy related to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic and the disease COVID-19.

Blood type is not associated with a severe worsening of symptoms in people who have tested positive for COVID-19, report Harvard Medical School researchers based at Massachusetts General Hospital.

Their findings, published in the Annals of Hematology, dispel previous reports that suggested a correlation between certain blood types and COVID-19.

Get more HMS news here

The study did find, however, that symptomatic individuals with blood types B and AB who were Rh positive were more likely to test positive for COVID-19, while those with blood type O were less likely to test positive.

“We showed through a multi-institutional study that there is no reason to believe being a certain ABO blood type will lead to increased disease severity, which we defined as requiring intubation or leading to death,” said senior study author Anahita Dua, HMS assistant professor of surgery at Mass General.

“This evidence should help put to rest previous reports of a possible association between blood type A and a higher risk for COVID-19 infection and mortality,” Dua said."

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/covid-19-blood-type

Please notice that although the first 2 articles draw different conclusions from the third, no one is yelling, calling names, or suggesting the other side is going to lose their salvation (or membership to some science club!). This is how adults treat each other.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011

To my knowledge, death numbers are not inflated here. We have many more COVID deaths than the vaccines. Apparently the lineup for the main vaccine clinic, which is a large Baptist church, was around the block and took an hour. We have an outbreak of Delta, and people are panicking. That's why the mask mandate has been reinstated.

I know quite a few people in Australia, they are tired of another lockdown, but none of them says that the numbers are over-inflated.

I am tired of our smoke, and the lockdown. I can't even go into my yard without a mask, the smoke is considered dangerous, and with my lungs, I have to take that seriously. My eyes are stinging all the time the smoke is so bad! But maybe a chance of rain on Sunday and late next week.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I dont know how it works in your country. In germany it is documentet what was the cause of death. So here is nothing inflatet.
So another invalid reason
Did u even listen to our health officer?
It's all a big far lie over here.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
To my knowledge, death numbers are not inflated here. We have many more COVID deaths than the vaccines. Apparently the lineup for the main vaccine clinic, which is a large Baptist church, was around the block and took an hour. We have an outbreak of Delta, and people are panicking. That's why the mask mandate has been reinstated.

I know quite a few people in Australia, they are tired of another lockdown, but none of them says that the numbers are over-inflated.

I am tired of our smoke, and the lockdown. I can't even go into my yard without a mask, the smoke is considered dangerous, and with my lungs, I have to take that seriously. My eyes are stinging all the time the smoke is so bad! But maybe a chance of rain on Sunday and late next week.
Well there is our health minister clearly saying that their not definite if these people died from covid...
I don't know where your from but in America the same thing was said by Dr Birx, one of their health officers...

Inflating the covid deaths is simply wrong. They're much lower then what is counted

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Aidan1 @Angela53510 @Gideon300

So the covid deaths are inflated in Australia and America...
I wonder how many other countries have inflated their figures and why...

And why such a rush to force an experimental needle on us all, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave so that we will not be able to buy or sell without it...

It all sounds suspicious to me... I will be running from this syringe if it comes... My immune system along with plenty of rest and water will easily deal with covid if it comes... Maybe a cup if tea with honey and lemon like my mum would make... Always worked...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@Aidan1 @Angela53510 @Gideon300

"If people die WITH covid, we are counting that"

Here we have an American health officer saying the exact same thing...

So people in palliative care, terminally ill, in an accident, suicide or any other death that had nothing to do with covid are still being counted as a covid death...

I ask again... WHY???
I challenge you to give me a valid explanation for the inflated covid deaths

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
The vaccine is non-conventional and should not be forced on anyone.

Think of the mRNA technology as a pre-treatment…

It does not prevent infection but actually uses your own body system to create the spike protein. Research yourselves.

Or the Oxford version uses Chimpanzee faeces to extract a Chimp virus to use… Research yourselves for more info.
These non conventional jabs have limited long term safety data. Also.. some people are mix and matching. That is also unknown safety territory. I don’t wish to trial these substances and any coercion is against my GOD given right. That which goes into my temple should be my choice! I accept the consequence. Virus and bacteria can lead to severe respiratory illness, especially in the vulnerable. Yet.. is this event not playing on that fact? Fear through propaganda.. Beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.