Wars and rumors of war.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Well, in Florida when the power goes out, it's good to have a generator. Those that don't, wish they did. Emergency preparedness is prudent.

If you don't want to prepare for an emergency, than it's your choice. We can disagree, it's why we have freedoms. I don't have to believe like you, to understand you. You don't need to clarify. You prepared for Y2K and nothing happened. I didn't prepare for Y2K, but studied computers and electronics.

If your lead not to prepare for an emergency, then don't. It helps me sleep at night, if I have basic supplies for emergency situation.

I took the Red Cross CPR and First Aide Class last year and have no regrets. Didn't have to perform CPR or First Aide, since my training, but many lives have been saved, because people took the class in the past.

Something to think about...

Here’s another statistic, from the States. About 300,000 a year suffer a sudden cardiac arrest, the vast majority of which occur outside the reach of medical professionals. Sadly, the survival rate is only 8%, almost all of which are a result of the victim receiving CPR from a bystander, keeping them alive until the ambulance arrived. Only a third out of the 300,000 cases received CPR, saving a good portion of the victims.

https://www.c2cfirstaidaquatics.com/red-cross-first-aid-and-cpr-save-lives-is-it-true/
Sure..I get that you want to have a generator for Florida...that makes sense.

My point was that we should trust in God to lead us.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Sure..I get that you want to have a generator for Florida...that makes sense.

My point was that we should trust in God to lead us.
Good point! Any other points?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

China holds aircraft carrier drills in waters near Taiwan

https://www.9news.com.au/world/chin...hina-sea/d3c7935f-702e-4e3e-a167-7ce37b412269

Home >News >World >As China sends more jets, Taiwan says it will fight to the end if there is war

https://www.livemint.com/news/world...o-the-end-if-there-is-war-11617868992310.html

News
US asks Russia to explain Ukrainian border 'provocations'

https://www.dw.com/en/us-asks-russia-to-explain-ukrainian-border-provocations/a-57105593

Russian 'troop build-up' near Ukraine alarms Nato

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56616778

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
China holds aircraft carrier drills in waters near Taiwan
...And all the other reports about imminent warfare. Did everyone notice that the aggression of China, Russia, Iran, and North America began virtually after Biden was inaugurated? This should be been fully expected since this is the current state of affairs.

1. Biden is a weak imposter who should be in a nursing home, not in the WH.

2. The focus of the Marxist Democrat president and his party is the destruction of America, not its preservation or national security.

3. Every policy decision of Biden has been to undermine America at home and abroad. The enemies of America are rejoicing in this since they are now free to fulfil their dreams.

4. The Secretary of Defense is more focused on race and weeding out Trump supporters and white conservatives than on military preparedness. 40% of the Marines do no wish to be vaccinated, but the powers that be wish to force them into vaccination. If those Marines are smart, they will all resign.

5. All the generals are weak desk jockeys who have little or no interest in protecting the USA. They have lost every war, but they have also insisted on keeping American troops overseas so that good men can be slaughtered for nothing.

6. All bluster from Biden and his generals will be laughingly dismissed by China, Russia, etc. And that is why you see troop movements and warships being moved around right now. NATO is meaningless today, and Israel is the only country willing to stand up to the aggressors.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
...And all the other reports about imminent warfare. Did everyone notice that the aggression of China, Russia, Iran, and North America began virtually after Biden was inaugurated? This should be been fully expected since this is the current state of affairs.

1. Biden is a weak imposter who should be in a nursing home, not in the WH.

2. The focus of the Marxist Democrat president and his party is the destruction of America, not its preservation or national security.

3. Every policy decision of Biden has been to undermine America at home and abroad. The enemies of America are rejoicing in this since they are now free to fulfil their dreams.

4. The Secretary of Defense is more focused on race and weeding out Trump supporters and white conservatives than on military preparedness. 40% of the Marines do no wish to be vaccinated, but the powers that be wish to force them into vaccination. If those Marines are smart, they will all resign.

5. All the generals are weak desk jockeys who have little or no interest in protecting the USA. They have lost every war, but they have also insisted on keeping American troops overseas so that good men can be slaughtered for nothing.

6. All bluster from Biden and his generals will be laughingly dismissed by China, Russia, etc. And that is why you see troop movements and warships being moved around right now. NATO is meaningless today, and Israel is the only country willing to stand up to the aggressors.
China looks like it's about to show it's muscle, same with Russia. Not sure how it all plays out, but it will be interesting.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Russian Troop Buildup Near Ukraine: Putin Planning Invasion Or Sending Warning To US & Allies?

Gravitas: Why is China not talking about the mysterious blasts?

Jun 12, 2021
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:7-14

Just had to fill the rest in. Merry Xmas and the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you!
Isaiah 55:11
King James Version

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Acts 5:39
New King James Version

39 but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Climate change or weather wars? This youtube channel is pretty amazing, since it covers world climate events around the world. Is this natural, super natural, or man made?
Earthquakes have increased 40 fold, not 40% but 40X over what the average was in the 1950s. That has nothing to do with Climate change so you can forget about that, they are lying to you, Climate change is simply "the great deception". The Schumann Resonance has been off the charts for the last two years, that also cannot be explained from man made lasers supposedly setting off volcanoes. So you can eliminate that as well. I have no idea what you mean by "super natural". What we see is a large system of planets and a brown dwarf star that have entered our solar system and are causing everything on Earth to go haywire. They have tried to hide this by spraying Chemtrails of chemicals that hide it but it is becoming harder and harder to hide and I have heard that it could be as soon as this weekend when the whole world will be able to see it. I have been posting videos from all over the world in the Wormwood thread, the latest on December 14th was very clear to see several planets.

There are a few nut jobs who still want to argue that this is a conspiracy theory. We have video evidence from Truck drivers and former military of huge underground network of bunkers, cities and mag lev trains in the US, in Europe, and in Russia. NASA and various scientific journals freely talked about this system of planets during the 70s and even as late as 1980, but once they realized it would be catastrophic they censored any and all communication about it.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Earthquakes have increased 40 fold, not 40% but 40X over what the average was in the 1950s. That has nothing to do with Climate change so you can forget about that, they are lying to you, Climate change is simply "the great deception". The Schumann Resonance has been off the charts for the last two years, that also cannot be explained from man made lasers supposedly setting off volcanoes. So you can eliminate that as well. I have no idea what you mean by "super natural". What we see is a large system of planets and a brown dwarf star that have entered our solar system and are causing everything on Earth to go haywire. They have tried to hide this by spraying Chemtrails of chemicals that hide it but it is becoming harder and harder to hide and I have heard that it could be as soon as this weekend when the whole world will be able to see it. I have been posting videos from all over the world in the Wormwood thread, the latest on December 14th was very clear to see several planets.

There are a few nut jobs who still want to argue that this is a conspiracy theory. We have video evidence from Truck drivers and former military of huge underground network of bunkers, cities and mag lev trains in the US, in Europe, and in Russia. NASA and various scientific journals freely talked about this system of planets during the 70s and even as late as 1980, but once they realized it would be catastrophic they censored any and all communication about it.
It's definitely interesting.

What I meant by Super Natural, was it done by God?

I haven't heard of that brown dwarf star, but will take a look at your thread.

wintersrain

Feb 20, 2022
"Wars and rumors of wars...."

Nothing new since humans learned how to kill each other for whatever reason they saw fit.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/taiwan-restoring-power-outage-hit-5-million-homes-rcna18471

"TAIPEI, Taiwan — Taiwan is gradually restoring power supply, the state-run power operator said on Thursday, after much of the island’s south and 5 million households were hit by an outage caused by a malfunction at a major power generation plant.

Asked whether the plant had been hacked, cabinet spokesman Lo Ping-cheng said authorities could not rule out any cause.

“It all needs further proof and investigation, which requires evidence.”"

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

It's year 5782, if your looking at the Jewish Calendar. There is no pre-tribulation rapture, that's for another thread. Not trying to discourage you, but wearing a sock hat, and having a bunch of instruments, doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

If the rapture doesn't occur this year, will he stop talking Bible Prophecy?!?! Doubt it! lol

Putin Warns No-Fly Zone in Ukraine Will Be Seen As Act of War

https://www.infowars.com/posts/putin-warns-no-fly-zone-in-ukraine-will-be-seen-as-act-of-war/