E
ember
Guest
Hitler was steeped in the occult
The devil made him do it...literally...well I am sure he actually had a choice
However, milllions more were murdered...not just Jewish people...that is often forgotten it seems
Here are some numbers for comparison...including both civilian and miliatry
I doubt the whole Nazi movement started as a gay parade.....
Here are others that died and non-related to combat:
In recent decades, attention has rightly been drawn to the large number of non-Jewish victims of Nazi Germany. Besides the estimated 6 million Jewish lives, between 5 and 12 million other people were killed prior to and during the war years. Wikipedia puts the statistics regarding the larger groups affected approximately as follows:
The devil made him do it...literally...well I am sure he actually had a choice
However, milllions more were murdered...not just Jewish people...that is often forgotten it seems
Here are some numbers for comparison...including both civilian and miliatry
I doubt the whole Nazi movement started as a gay parade.....
Here are others that died and non-related to combat:
In recent decades, attention has rightly been drawn to the large number of non-Jewish victims of Nazi Germany. Besides the estimated 6 million Jewish lives, between 5 and 12 million other people were killed prior to and during the war years. Wikipedia puts the statistics regarding the larger groups affected approximately as follows:
- 2 million ethnic Poles
- 6 million Soviet citizens
- 2 million Soviet POW's
- 1.5 million Gypsies
- 200,000 handicapped and mentally retarded Germans
- 5,000 – 15,000 homosexuals