Was Joe Biden wired up during the debate???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
From the Title, I was wondering if Mr. Biden actually used drugs. Being "wired up" must have different meanings in different areas of the Country?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
From the Title, I was wondering if Mr. Biden actually used drugs. Being "wired up" must have different meanings in different areas of the Country?
LoL getting wired can mean that as well... Sorry to disappoint.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Biden has worn roasary beads on his wist in honor of his son Beau since his death in 2015.
Capture.JPG

high resolution images of his shirt clearly show it's just a crease.
Capture.JPG

wth good is a wire with no earpiece, what, you think a microphone is listening to his wrist on the opposite side of his body?

this is not Bible discussion -- it's asinine conspiracy chatter.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Good morning PC. Are you out of lockdown yet?
We are on stage 3 lockdown now which isn't much different... Still can't travel more than 5km... And to get out of this he wants a daily average of less than 5 new cases for 2 weeks... Impossible... Im seriously considering sneaking into the next state like my dad snuck into your country back in the 60s... Sell my car and buy something that i can sleep in like an SUV and hit the road...

Right now they are trying to pass a new law which lets authorities detain a person indefinitely if they think you will be a risk...
So if u disagree with the covid response u can be labelled a conspiracy theorist and locked up without trial... Its insane

But guess what... I actually found a country that is even worse than us... The Philippines. They shot dead a drunk man who wasn't wearing a mask and was complaining about being harassed about it... Later their president said that he has orderd his authorities to shoot to kill anyone who is a risk...

bandicam 2020-10-05 21-12-08-397.jpg

bandicam 2020-10-05 21-12-24-977.jpg

bandicam 2020-10-05 21-13-10-193.jpg

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Sorry to hear this my friend.
its all good... im looking forward to going into the Aussie bush, off the grid, away from the madness, far from the noise and the darkness of this city... Im closer to God in the bush among his creation with the plants and animals... It all becomes clearer to me when i get out of mans world and into Gods world... When i drop all the material garbage that clogs up my life...

Then after 2 or 3 weeks in the bush i will set off on a new chapter, an adventure, new places, new faces...
I don't want to live in Sydney unless the opportunity is too good to pass. I hope to find work outside of Sydney in the NSW towns...

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
This is very interesting and a bit compelling if you watch the motion of his hand while it is underneath his lapel... It resembles a rotation motion... as if to adjust something... like a switch or dial...
Adjusting a volume button maybe? At 1:02:19 is where it happens. I looked for this on YT. I didn't notice during the debate because it is barely noticeable until someone brings it in that video to our attention. I hope Trump's team brings this up to him

. If they do I think we'll know because Trump will likely say something at the next debate. If there is one. Joe seems to be thinking Trump's testing positive for Covid 19 is his way to avoid the next two encounters.

I wonder why they'd have to wire Biden when in the 2016 presidential debate HRC had a wireless earpiece in her left ear. She thought her hair would cover it I guess but at one point she turns and looks at Trump and just then you could just make out the edge of the earbud. It was flesh colored but not quite matching her makeup and that's how it stood out.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Was there something up Joe Biden's sleeve as well...
Maybe the anchor for a backup feed? But where's he getting the feed from? Wireless ear buds are the most covert means of cheating during a debate.
I don't think Biden is well enough mentally to utilize data that would come to him via smart lenses. Which is what those are called in that lense theory.
https://www.aao.org/eye-health/tips-prevention/smart-contact-lens-tech-beyond-vision-correction

They have many uses while in this case may take the place of beam splitters that we normally see set up on a stage during a political speech.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Don't mods have power to move threads? Get this junk out of here.
Maybe everyone can take a breath for a moment in this Bible forum. Think how you're reacting to a simple error in choosing to post this thread in the wrong forum. How you're speaking to the OP member in this precious spot where we share in God's eternal word together.

It isn't the end of the world. It isn't sacrilege nor blasphemy. It is a simple mistake. Why not make a kind report of the OP to the board moderator and ask it be moved? In the time it takes some to be harsh about this, they could have done that already.

Speak to others as you'd have them speak to you?
Sounds familiar only in a different wording.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Could be a wire. But this is 2020. Why would we need a wire in an earpiece with all the technology we have?

And what does this have to do with Bible study?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
We are on stage 3 lockdown now which isn't much different... Still can't travel more than 5km... And to get out of this he wants a daily average of less than 5 new cases for 2 weeks... Impossible... Im seriously considering sneaking into the next state like my dad snuck into your country back in the 60s... Sell my car and buy something that i can sleep in like an SUV and hit the road...

Right now they are trying to pass a new law which lets authorities detain a person indefinitely if they think you will be a risk...
So if u disagree with the covid response u can be labelled a conspiracy theorist and locked up without trial... Its insane

But guess what... I actually found a country that is even worse than us... The Philippines. They shot dead a drunk man who wasn't wearing a mask and was complaining about being harassed about it... Later their president said that he has orderd his authorities to shoot to kill anyone who is a risk...

View attachment 221674

View attachment 221672

View attachment 221673
Is it as bad as it is here?
Our top Nazi has announced a new rule for covidfornia. And yes, this is real not a Babylon Bee satire article. Though it fits that far better than this assumed rule as the ideal reality in Newsom world.

Newsom: Wear Your Mask Between Bites in a Restaurant

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Hmmm:unsure:. Good question. Somebuddy must think Joe is the antichrist?:rolleyes:.
as a general rule no US politician is accused of being the antichrist until they are elected president. at which point according to the majority evangelical community they are definitely the antichrist if they are from the blue gang, while only 'fringe' Christians suspect they are the antichrist if they are from the red gang.

so Biden isn't the antichrist yet but if he's elected he definitely is, in common parlance, because, blue-gang.
while any red-gang affiliate is in office we officially revert to the old standby, '
whoever is currently pope is probably the antichrist'