Was sex Adam and Eve part of the curse

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Now you’re just changing definition of words. When “prosperity gospel” is preached, it’s limited to “health and wealth”. Wholeness, spirituality and such are good, but they’re not encompassed in the category of “prosperity”. It’s not about just the essentials, but surplus wealth to show off, to excel others and make them envy, in other words, keeping up with the Joneses, that much is not biblical, greed is a deadly sin.
let me ask you do you get state or federal assistance ? you like to stereo type Keep up with the jones LOL. You don't even know me. I won't Judge you but I bet you don't even work. BUT will have other pay for you. Please let me know if not then leave me alone. Because gave me all.
 
let me ask you do you get state or federal assistance ? you like to stereo type Keep up with the jones LOL. You don't even know me. I won't Judge you but I bet you don't even work. BUT will have other pay for you. Please let me know if not then leave me alone. Because gave me all.
Believe it or not, my family is blessed enough that I'd never worried about money for the rest of my life as long as I live frugally.
 
Believe it or not, my family is blessed enough that I'd never worried about money for the rest of my life as long as I live frugally.
oh but the rest of us are trying to keep up with the jones LOL. Look who has a silver spoon in their mouth. What a hypocrite
 
Define "love", THE most abused word in English. I believe God is against the "love" in the slogans "love is love", "love wins", "make love not war."
Well, in 1 Cor 13, Paul describes it as “…bears all, believes all, hopes all..” The description describes going beyond ordinary human flesh and understanding.
 
Believe it or not, my family is blessed enough that I'd never worried about money for the rest of my life as long as I live frugally.
Aww, there it is - cynicism. I’m glad for you and your finances, but no real “need” for God produces weariness of Godly things. Jesus knew the rich man really wanted to follow Him but he just couldn’t. There’s nothing we can say to you, disregard all.
 
Well, in 1 Cor 13, Paul describes it as “…bears all, believes all, hopes all..” The description describes going beyond ordinary human flesh and understanding.
In that case, yes, I believe the love of God with all my heart; but in terms of romantic or erotic love, which is the epitome of carnal understanding, then unfortuantely, no.
Aww, there it is - cynicism. I’m glad for you and your finances, but no real “need” for God produces weariness of Godly things. Jesus knew the rich man really wanted to follow Him but he just couldn’t. There’s nothing we can say to you, disregard all.
You don't get it. My family's wealth is not mine and it's mostly not liquid. It's more about an insurance policy in case of unemployment or other emergencies, not for reckless spending. I'm not even remotely close to that "rich man", and I assure you I'm in desperate need of godly things that money can't buy.
 
In that case, yes, I believe the love of God with all my heart; but in terms of romantic or erotic love, which is the epitome of carnal understanding, then unfortuantely, no.

You don't get it. My family's wealth is not mine and it's mostly not liquid. It's more about an insurance policy in case of unemployment or other emergencies, not for reckless spending. I'm not even remotely close to that "rich man", and I assure you I'm in desperate need of godly things that money can't buy.
True, but I mistook your “anger” as something deeper, but it’s more frustration with some cynicism/ arrogance mixed in. It’s all good. Have a good day.
 
True, but I mistook your “anger” as something deeper, but it’s more frustration with some cynicism/ arrogance mixed in. It’s all good. Have a good day.
Look, we're living in a tumultuous era of utmost uncertainty. We don't know what the future holds, all we know is Who holds the future.
 
True, but I mistook your “anger” as something deeper, but it’s more frustration with some cynicism/ arrogance mixed in. It’s all good. Have a good day.
BTW in case you still don't get it, no matter how much me and my parents have, it's just a figure on paper, a security deposite as a hedge against unforeseeable events in the future, which I consider a form of blessing. There's no "overconsumption core" over here, because there's practically no social welfare, all you have is your savings and your connections.