water fasting therapy ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
any body experience in water fasting therapy ?

L

LanceA

Not sure why I read some things wrong but at first glance I thought your title said "Waterboarding therapy."

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Not sure why I read some things wrong but at first glance I thought your title said "Waterboarding therapy."

It is water fasting

www.gaianstudies.org/articles4.htm

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
There is a urine therapy thread that may be helpful also.

H

Hellooo

I've done a few extended water fasts, and I have to be honest, I'm no longer a fan.
I'd do 2-3 days perhaps, unless I really, really felt led to go longer

W

wwjd_kilden

best bet is eating healthy food. Stay away from fancy diets.
Fasting is meant to be to honor God

T

Tintin

It is water fasting

www.gaianstudies.org/articles4.htm

Fasting with water or fasting from water? I've skimmed the article and I'm still none the wiser. Also, be careful. While that article may not be an issue, the site you linked to is New Age-focused. Stay away from that crap.

O

oldthennew

hub and i have fasted periodically over the years and at one point at the beginning of our 'conversion'
we discovered that this was a great benefit, as it was 'two=fold', not only were we being taught the
'refreshing of the Spirit', but also were being taught the 'refreshing/cleansing' of the body and the
many benefits thereof.

anytime that you are 'willing & able' to DETOX yourself from the 'world's poisons', you will definitely
benefit not only your physical health, but also this will get you in touch with your precious Spirit -
this is a DENYING of the FLESH, to ENRICH the SPIRIT...

((((HEAR IS A WARNING)))))

if you drink any kind of drinks, such as 'coffee-tea-soda-etc., or particularly take prescription drugs', then
go SLOW and CAREFULLY!!! going COLD-TURKEY is NOT advised.....