We all know certain CCers that make us smile :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skittles_26

I'm sure you can relate to the topic of this. There are probably a few people you have chatted with that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life because they are simply amazing! Feel free to share :)

I would like to thank this site for existing. There is a certain person here by the nickname of skottie_plus and i could write a whole book on him. He has gotten me through so many rough times and he's just sooo CUUUTEEEE!! I could squeal. He lives in a far away country that's about 1525 miles farther away than I'd like. But I still married him illegally. Anyways, i just wanted to proclaim my obsessive stalker love for him publicly seeing as i like to make him feel uncomfortable. Also if you would like to contribute to the "Send Skittles_26 to Canada fund" please message me. Thanks.

This is probably something i will regret posting once he blocks me, but oh wellll. i love you skott!

H

hummersdriver

hahahahahaha awww did you get blocked?

Aug 2, 2009
If he blocks a great gal like you, its his loss!

S

skittles_26

hahaha he didn't block me, i was surprised :p

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I'm sure you can relate to the topic of this. There are probably a few people you have chatted with that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life because they are simply amazing! Feel free to share :)

I would like to thank this site for existing. There is a certain person here by the nickname of skottie_plus and i could write a whole book on him. He has gotten me through so many rough times and he's just sooo CUUUTEEEE!! I could squeal. He lives in a far away country that's about 1525 miles farther away than I'd like. But I still married him illegally. Anyways, i just wanted to proclaim my obsessive stalker love for him publicly seeing as i like to make him feel uncomfortable. Also if you would like to contribute to the "Send Skittles_26 to Canada fund" please message me. Thanks.

This is probably something i will regret posting once he blocks me, but oh wellll. i love you skott!

That's Hot.