we all should be allowed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

camragirl73

to our own opinon with out beging gang up on beging treated baddly

A

Abiding

Are you really getting ganged up on or is it just like you said we all should be able to give our opinions which includes my opinion of your opinion and yours of mine. and if fair isnt fair then we might keep our opinions to ourself. and if its rough out there and we choose to go out there then get thick skin but keep a pure heart. noone will roll out a carpet for us. be wise, dont expect things to change when you know how they always are. i understand though. God is good. We can be fickle. Im sorry for your disappointment Cam.

C

Consumed

Jesus told us offence will come, its what we do with it, repay evil for evil or just repay evil by good. It is written also not to let the sun go down on our anger, hence we need to comfort ourselves with th e knowledge of Christ knowing what God says and thinks about us far outways what any man woman or child could ever say about us. Being a christian doesnt mean we are perfect, we are forgiven, for past-present-and future sins, not that we purposedly sin in the first place but we still have a thorn in our flesh too, we need Jesus.

if one feels offended we should just see it as an oppurtunity to thank God that He has revealed to us that something still isnt quiet right in our hearts condition, Deeper the foundations layed by His Word the less we feel offended and if we do the quicker we come to terms with it.

God is good, His ways arent our ways and His thoughts are far higher than ours....:)

G

godsbluesman

There are sooo many people with soo many opinions that it may seem that way=but just roll with it.if you get uncomfortable the just stop typing for a few minutes and the topic will usually change.you are probably not getting ganged up on.maybe you ae hitting on controversial subject matter or just have your own veiw of things(which is good).I get shut down or overun sometimes too.Don't worry it isn't that bad,at least to me.I did damage to my memory when I was in my sin,and sometimes say weird things or forget what I was yhinking(yes,really) wile I;m talking.no biggie,were all here to learn and grow.

P

Paws4Jesus

Cam, you know we love you, you know I love you. The thing is that in chats, there are so many different personalities, yes, even in Christian chat rooms as well hahaha. Some people won't always 'click' with others due to personality conflicts, so perhaps it isn't as much what the person believes but just the way THEY perceive it because they have a preconceived notion of what you are about, what you are going to say etc. So what they hear is NOT always what you are actually saying. I have noticed many many times that there ARE people that just love a good argument no matter WHAT the topic. You can't change that hon, you can only love them in Christ and pray for them. I keep an open mind and there are actually some that brow-beat me because I don't take sides. Hmmmmmm what does THAT tell you? hahahaha. Yep, just relax, enjoy the chat, and know you ARE LOVED. Hugs and prayers your way Cam, hope to see you later today.

A

angelos

The Flat Earth Society - I have some strong words about that opinion. I do agree with you that when opinions differ we should strive to act in kindness and love towards each other

May 9, 2010
Against my better judgement, I am posting these questions. As a new member, I find your website to be EXTREMELY non user friendly. With limited assistance from the room, I have been informed that i can not get rid of those webcam pics popping in and out which is quite distracting and annoying. What rpoom I am in is unnerving as I was in both "Bible Study" and "The Lounge" while maintaning the same conversation. Or, at the least, the gray bar area up top was on bible study. Also, I find your control panel way to "neatly" cumbersome. Why should I have had to leave the chat page instead of having all "chat controls" involving "chat" be conveniently available, such as, remove webcam pop ups for example if that were possible. As an artist and an experienced professional salesman, I am of the opinion that you might be loosing some people who simply find chatting in here to "bothersome". The fact that I can't get rid of those pop up webcams in about enough for me to either leave or at the very least, minimize my visits. Just thought you might care.

A

angelos

Against my better judgement, I am posting these questions. As a new member, I find your website to be EXTREMELY non user friendly. With limited assistance from the room, I have been informed that i can not get rid of those webcam pics popping in and out which is quite distracting and annoying. What rpoom I am in is unnerving as I was in both "Bible Study" and "The Lounge" while maintaning the same conversation. Or, at the least, the gray bar area up top was on bible study. Also, I find your control panel way to "neatly" cumbersome. Why should I have had to leave the chat page instead of having all "chat controls" involving "chat" be conveniently available, such as, remove webcam pop ups for example if that were possible. As an artist and an experienced professional salesman, I am of the opinion that you might be loosing some people who simply find chatting in here to "bothersome". The fact that I can't get rid of those pop up webcams in about enough for me to either leave or at the very least, minimize my visits. Just thought you might care.
there is a forum for suggestions you should probably post there as I dont think anyone with the power to change what you have a problem with is likely to notice your post in this thread

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
The site is user friendly to those who enjoy the use of it, is it because you can't hear them and it bothers you more that you don't know what they are say than, it does that they are saying something?
because I really can't see it being a promblem if the person who is speaking is letting us know who they are; don't make sence to me. Nor does it makes sence to why would anyone join a site that is loved for the webcam, and voice abilities. So I would hope that you know if you want just type only, there is a room here for that. I know I want to know who is talking, and not feel it is a bother if I dont want to hear them or just can't..... and giving a button to stop the pop-ups for just one person should not be a issue unless there is more who feel the same, which you can only speak for yourself in this case.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
for the topic of this Post, I think if everyone who is speaking of spiritual things will use the Word of God, which is not of opinion, yet if quoted in the context it is written, there will be no man's opions, just God's truths and let that person who disagree with you know it is not you but God's truth they disagree with. therefor you will walk away knowing you spoke truth and the disagreement is not with you it is with God. If it is not our words then it is not ours to deffend.... God defends himself... we just plant the seed, another water it, and God will give the increase. The seed is his Word, not our opinions. and if the discussion is of people opinions, then we must know, just like the mouth on our face........ Everyone HAS ONE. except it, even if you don't agree with it it is theirs and trust, they will not give it up for man,,,, so do it God's way, that way we will be able to avoid the conflict, if we want.

B

BeauBLESSED

That would be nice... but it won't happen until we all think the same things, which I wouldn't wish on anyone.