We are his children

  • Thread starter Thread starter shekaniah
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Guest
TheGlorySite117.jpg
 
And with this being said, I will log out for the evening, and just meditate on this. God bless you my sister. I somehow needed to hear this at this very moment. :)
 
Shekaniah
Simple but powerful little message which touched my heart and then after reading Strong1 comments it also touched
my heart because he was touched also :D :D :D nice
 
:) THE PICTURE IS BEAUTIFUL WE ARE HIS BELOVED, WHAT A WONDER OF THE UNIVERSE. I GIVE YOU A FIVE STAR AND GOD BLESS YOU.+++++
 
I saw it and had to share...
glad it touched you all like it did me :)