We are in the end times

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hebrews 1:1-2
God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, [SUP]2 [/SUP]in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.

Either the writer of Hebrews was taking about different "last days" or we've been in the last days for 2,000 years. I don't claim to know which one to be true.
 
I mean really into it like seriously we have the book of Daniel Ezekiel and revelations unfolding in real life before our eyes. Many have different views on the rapture but what most of us end time believers believe regardless our views on the rapture is that we are in the end times and the tribulation is very near.

I dont know or care who the antichrist is but I have been in deep study of the end times and found something called the bible code. Its a fascinating thing indeed and I would love to study it and see what I could find but as far as I know you have to be smart to do it.

Yes, we are in the last days, but what hour we are in? I doesn't know. There is only twelve hours of day light.