We are loved

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilana
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ilana

Guest
why I was a little kid I felt that nobody loved me.
My parents had to work a lot so we could eat something.
We went to a church nearby,and we met God.
since then i knew i was loved.
God opened my eyes and my heart.He read it like a book with his eyes and heart.
He gave us food and a home,we were saved.
Today,when I feel alone,I know he is here with me.
He gives me hope and love.
Everything will end someday in this world,except his LOVE.
If you feel alone,talk to God,he loves you and will not leave you,until you are here with him.
Learn to love and forgive others and God will be there whenever you need him.
~For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.~
WE are loved,and now only you can choose what to do,and how to live your life.