WE ARE SAVED BY WHAT JESUS DID ON THE CROSS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2016
JESUS TALKED TO ME AND TOLD ME I AM HOLY AND RIGHTOUSNESS BECAUSE OF HIS GOOD WORKS ON THE CROSS. HE DID IT ALL. REST IN THAT FAMILY. HE LOVES US. dont give into the fearrrrrrrrrr USE YOUR SHIELD OF FAITH to quench the fiery darts of the enemy. Read EPSHISAN 6:10-18. we are so blessed we have the ability to use JESUS NAME.
REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU. GOD FORGIVES YOU, GOD WILL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEEDS IN HIS TIMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. DONT HINDER HIS PROCESS HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING. SO IF YOU SAD YOU DONT HAVE A HOUSE GOD WILL BRING ONE, IF YOU ARE SAD YOU CANNOT FEED YOUR FAMILY DONT WORRY GOD WILL GIVE YOU A JOB THAT WILL PROVIDE FOR THEM. IF YOU ARE SO SCARED OF BEING ALONE GOD WILL BRING YOU THE BEST RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS SON WHERE YOU WONT WANT ANYTHING ELSE. GOD IS FOR USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HE LOVES USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. HE WILL PROVIDE FOOD, PROVISION, SPOUSE, RENT, JOB, FRIENDS, CHILDREN. EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. WIVES DO NOT LOSE YOUR MEEKNESS DONT BE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE NOT OUR JOB. WE NEED TO BE A HELPMATE TO OUR HUBBIES. HUBBIES RESPECT AND LOVE YOUR WIVES LIKE JESUS LOVES HIS CHURCH.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
.... are you ok? Your words are all in caps and the way you are talking makes it seem like your hyped up on caffeine