We Are The Plan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Yes exactly, I agree that there is a possibility for change with Trump as the front man, for agents of change working behind the scenes.

Yet we must always be careful since The Plan has yet to be fully realize, yet we hope that Trump is in fact working for the people.

It would seem that the way he is handling the true crisis at the border, that he is in fact working from a patriotic point of view, and not selling out America and giving away arms to rogue nations like "Cabal" like treasonous traitors did in the past.

The Cabal/Globalists is indeed demonic right to their core, their god Moloch is still alive and well, and they serve him in the same way.

....and Anyone who thinks Bush Sr. was an honourable man has yet to face reality that he was a traitor to his country

Thousand points of light what a joke....all the while selling out the US and working for the Globalists
I'm taking you off my ignore list. According to what you have posted recently, that I have read a little of it seems that you have awaken to realize it's not about party politics and joining sides. It's about Jesus and his ministry. I don't care about the liberal vs. conservative agendas and try not to read them as it might cause me to join a side. Both sides are full of dung. There is only 1 (one) side to join. The enemy rules this world now and I oppose him. Kill me please if I'm wrong.

U

UnderGrace

I'm taking you off my ignore list. According to what you have posted recently, that I have read a little of it seems that you have awaken to realize it's not about party politics and joining sides. It's about Jesus and his ministry. I don't care about the liberal vs. conservative agendas and try not to read them as it might cause me to join a side. Both sides are full of dung. There is only 1 (one) side to join. The enemy rules this world now and I oppose him. Kill me please if I'm wrong.

Only somewhat wrong ......just kidding:):)

7seasrekeyed

I honestly do not think anyone can say a whole lot with certainty at this moment in time with regards to 'the times' we live in

personally, it 'feels' more like a wait and see

but keep praying. personally, I pray especially that the left in this country will be exposed and their schemes will come to light

as far as voting goes, seems there is a little movement with regards to challenging the fraud...Florida and I think it was SC? people being fired etc

in Canada, we have to show ID. you don't vote without it and I am perplexed that it is not law here also

disclaimer: didn't watch the vid (maybe later) but read responses

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
in Canada, we have to show ID. you don't vote without it and I am perplexed that it is not law here also

disclaimer: didn't watch the vid (maybe later) but read responses[/QUOTE]
In California the political parties would hire temp workers to parking lots like wal mart and pay them ?cents per signature to register to vote. We would get voter registration cards by mail to show at the polls. If we didn't choose democrat or republican we didn't get to vote in the primaries.

U

UnderGrace

The Plan in Action

cb27b5e9d3f06d808d958ebea111979691ab448308baf786976e7f89e0a12935.jpg

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
In Federal elections the Federal government only sets the date, individual states set most of the polling place rules. Some states have passed laws requiring ID to be shown at polling places and invariably those laws get challenged as being discriminatory because supposedly minorities are more likely to not have ID. I think the argument seriously breaks down since every state that I am aware of requires adults to have state issued identification.

More states are moving towards mail in ballots to encourage greater voter participation which unfortunately increases the likelihood of voter fraud.

7seasrekeyed

In Federal elections the Federal government only sets the date, individual states set most of the polling place rules. Some states have passed laws requiring ID to be shown at polling places and invariably those laws get challenged as being discriminatory because supposedly minorities are more likely to not have ID. I think the argument seriously breaks down since every state that I am aware of requires adults to have state issued identification.

More states are moving towards mail in ballots to encourage greater voter participation which unfortunately increases the likelihood of voter fraud.
yup...that is what I am seeing and I am still perplexed because it is obvious how much fraud can go on but have come to understand that is how you can win an election even if you didn't really win an election

it actually upsets me some to see it...seems so wrong

I also, again being Canadian, don't quite get all the states rights as opposed to the Federal gov...we are far more centralized in Canada as I guess most people know

my husband says the constitution actually states which day voting should occur and should occur only on that day...makes sense

I'm getting an education down here for sure :oops: