We have a new Presidential Candidate for the 2020 US Elections

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
sad. a shame you do not appreciate what you have because it will not always be there. remember this day.

from Australia and yet you think you should mock the President of the USA. I would not have done that to any President and certainly not to the 'Christian' leader of your country
Wow, so much trigger over a few words. It's not mocking when it's true. He does say some ridiculous things and it is amusing.
Look up the definition of buffoon

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Trump supporters.... Obama is a buffoon
Also Trump supporters.... Impressed by Trump's ability to drink a glass of water

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well isn't it something you can post a mocking image like that and have no worries

Now do the same in an Muslim country or go mock BLM on a social media platform and see what happens
I am sensing much butthurt

L

lenna

Wow, so much trigger over a few words. It's not mocking when it's true. He does say some ridiculous things and it is amusing.
Look up the definition of buffoon

Few words or what they meant? Your opinion is all you expressed and no truth to it. Just a typical armchair wannabe influencer.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Really? Then stick a cushion under yourself . You are rude and crude .
in my years in this forum I've seen people make all manner of disrespectful comments about Obama so Trump can get it too

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I notice people are being extrememly respectful of Elmo.
He is a puppet, but thats just saying what he is. He is also by own admission, a monster. People that dont like the colour red though, should not vote for him. They ought to vote Cookie Monster if they like blue.

L

lenna

in my years in this forum I've seen people make all manner of disrespectful comments about Obama so Trump can get it too
I'm talking about personal responsibility. Don't blame others for what you do. To coin one of your favorite expressions, bringing up Obama is a red herring.

The expression you directed towards me is no better and is a sad indication of the way you think it is ok to try and mock or belittle people you do not agree with.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm talking about personal responsibility. Don't blame others for what you do. To coin one of your favorite expressions, bringing up Obama is a red herring.

The expression you directed towards me is no better and is a sad indication of the way you think it is ok to try and mock or belittle people you do not agree with.
I think Trump is a window licking idiot and I have no reservations about saying so

L

lenna

I think Trump is a window licking idiot and I have no reservations about saying so
Well, many people seem to feel better about themselves when they can put others down.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Well, many people seem to feel better about themselves when they can put others down.
He speaks like he has a 3rd grade literacy level
He acts 5 years old
He bragged about grabbing woman's genitals
He bragged about wanting to have incest with his daughter
He admitted to walking in on 15 year old girls while changing
Tweets like a teenage girl

L

lenna

He speaks like he has a 3rd grade literacy level
He acts 5 years old
He bragged about grabbing woman's genitals
He bragged about wanting to have incest with his daughter
He admitted to walking in on 15 year old girls while changing
Tweets like a teenage girl

And he is your President. Many believe Obama is a closet homosexual but I am not saying that, just repeating what is a pretty popular opinion.

You have your opinion and others have theirs also.

And that is how it goes.

I expect you were laughing to yourself when you made the comment about being butthurt. That shows your disrespect but it also causes others to disrespect you and not take you seriously. But that is yours for you to deal with. Sorry, but this exchange is only going to fuel whatever causes you to talk that way in the first place. I'm not someone who is going to be affected by it so it's a waste and you are not going to listen to me, so no purpose in continuing.

Apr 15, 2017
And Kanye West wants to make America like Wakanda the African nation in the movie Black Panther, which is probably why Elon Musk supports him.

You cannot cry about white supremacy and then try to establish black supremacy.

But America will soon be a communistic government by a series of conflicts starting with the coronavirus, for freedoms do not work for peace, and everyone will be equal economically, and social status wise.

Kanye will have to say goodbye to all his money for it will be gone, and when the nations come together he is not dealing with America, but he is dealing with the world, and they want peace and they are not playing around.

BLM, and white supremists, if they keep up that attitude will be dealing with the world, and they will send in Chinese and Russian troops if they have to cause them to get in line, for the New Age Christ will be working in the world when the nations come together, and arms shall stand on his part for all the nations leaders support him.

But Kanye West is probably part of the plan, and maybe to stir up the white people like President Trump is being indifferent, and playing the bad guy on purpose to stir up the African Americans.

And Republican and Democrat are working together and want the same thing, and they love that their fighting with each other is causing the people to fight with each other, which is another conflict to add to the pot.

That is why they are fighting more to stir the people up more, and it is close to the nations coming together, and it throws a lot of people off that there is a plan going on because of the opposition.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Few words or what they meant? Your opinion is all you expressed and no truth to it. Just a typical armchair wannabe influencer.
If you think it's just my opinion and some kind of influencer than you're totally deluded.

L

lenna

If you think it's just my opinion and some kind of influencer than you're totally deluded.

such a big judgement over such few words LOL! so easy to be so brave on a forum

Apr 15, 2017
Theory scenario.

American rapper Kanye West will run for United States president as an independent in November on a Republican-leaning, pro-Black religious platform, West said in a newly published interview.

There will be the dissolving of Republican and Democrat party and Kanye West might be president to do that, which will be a government with no parties, but one with no division, which is the plan of America.

The new age movement is a Caucasian plan but they do not care who is President at this time as long as they can cause the nations to come together, and produce the New Age Christ.

The government wants the protests for equality, and against police brutality, and want them to pull down the statues, and everything associated with white supremacy, and Kanye West is pro-black.

But it does not make sense to get rid of white supremacy, and replace it with black supremacy that caters to blacks.

There are black militia groups now that are armed with guns like NFAC.

The Republican and Democrat party are already working together, and want the same thing, but they might want Kanye West to be president to cause the divisions in politics to dissolve making them one, and to cater to the black people.

In other words they might give the African Americans the country of America as reparation thereby also freeing up the Native Americans, for they do not care to do that if it produces the New Age Christ.

For their attitude is whatever it takes to cause the New Age Christ kingdom to come about and evolve to be greater and spiritual, and they really do not care if the African Americans are part of it for the inner circle of the occult believes they are supreme and elite above the people of the world.

And Alice Bailey the biggest prophet of the new age movement said the inner circle of the occult is the true Church, which they believe Lucifer will help them to evolve, but Lucifer is known in the outer circle, so their attitude is probably when the New Age Christ claims to be God whoever makes it, and whoever does not make it of the outer circle of the occult, and the world, does not matter to them.

So America is playing the black people, and causing a deception upon them.

And America will go to a communistic type government, and there is a reason that America built up China, and did massive amounts of business with them, which China owns Walmart and eventually wants all made in China products in the store.

So this delights China that America is actually working with China and wanting to go to a form of government more compatible that they like.

But they do not realize that this was the plan before America became a nation, for America was set up to cause the nations to come together as one, and establish evolution is religion in the world.

So America is playing China and making China think they won because the world will be like they want it, but it was America's plan all along to go to that type of government in the future.

Like America is playing the African Americans making the black people get away with their protests, and possibly Kanye West being president catering to the black people, which he said that he wants America to be like Wakanda, the African nation in the movie Black Panther.

And possibly handing the nation to the black people as reparation for slavery, and white supremacy, and making the black people feel inferior, and treating them bad, and also freeing up the Native Americans.

But when America does go to a new form of government where there is no Republican and Democrat party, and they are as one with no division, then..........

BOOM,

All the nations will come together as one and work for peace on earth, and then everyone will be considered equal economically, and social status wise, in which the dream of Kanye West was lost.

And Canada, America, and Mexico will become one state, and they are not going to allow Kanye West to be the leader of it, not by a long shot, and the leaders are no longer voted in.

So that would mean that Kanye got deceived, whether he was part of the plan at first or not, or Kanye West wants a world where people are actually equal economically, and social status wise.

But they had to make the African Americans feel like they were equal, and they have power, so giving them the nation of America might do the trick.

Some people that are part of the plan because they are in the lower levels of it might not know all that is involved with it in the long run.

And being president at that point of time concerning Kanye West does not mean he knows the whole plan, and what it is about, but all the past presidents before him knew the whole plan if he does become president.

Kanye West would just be another pawn in their game that America is playing with the world.

And she was set up for the this purpose to make these people think they had their way, and made this certain nation think that the one world government will operate according to how they want it, and made those people think that they catered to them, all the while America was deceiving them, manipulating them, using them, and how the one world government will operate, and the unified religious system will operate will all be according to how America wanted it all along.

She would have slaves not only for profit, but to treat them bad so they can use them in the future to protest for equality for it is part of the plan of producing the New Age Christ.

This is only a theory scenario, but we will find out what happens.

But they do have to put African Americans equal, possibly give them reparations, so this might happen.

But in reality Kanye West's dream that he speaks about in public would never come true, for when the nations come together everybody is equal, and nobody can exalt their ethnic group above another, or show special favor to an ethnic group.

But I do not know if Kanye West knows this or not.

Just like the revolution in America was ordered by the English government, so America could operate in the world to cause the nations to come together, the protests were also ordered by the American government for another revolution of black against white.

For nobody would trust England for their pushing for power by military force, which will not result in getting control of the world, so they set up America to do the job.

Or maybe President Trump will win and then change to favor black people thus putting an end to the political parties, for the political parties will have an end.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I admit between the two, I'd vote for Elmo before Kanye West. Elmo raps better. :LOL:
what about that two headed muppet thats purple, what was their names.
Maybe if two people were presidents, there would be co-operation. Gasp!