So I finally just finished watching Netfix's 13 Reasons Why, its a very thrilling but very very depressing series. It deals with bullying, depression, suicide and the danger that is the social ladder. After watching it, it brought back memories of highschool. I went to a Christian Highschool and while yes it wasn't as extreme, there was bullying and popularity contests that always went on. In the show, it showed how young kids would desperatley want to join the popular kids and they'll do anything even if it means abandoning your true good friends. What I realized watching it and from persona experiences is that this world sucks, people suck, high school sucks, everything sucks. You cannot trust anyone because all they would do is hurt you. Life in simplest terms, sucks. I always tried to avoid the spotlight at school. I never went to parties, never went to prom, never tried to make friends with the popular students all in an attempt to avoid all the drama that always takes place. You can call me a loner, I had some friends, all of whom were the same as me. So is being alone fun, of course not but I thought that would be better than getting caught in all drama that would have percieved. It was either be alone or be a slave to the social ladder. You cannot win, it is a lose lose situation.
Life is simply not good, (please keep reading before you start thinking I'm having dangerous thoughts). Life on its own is not a good place to be. Of course there is the cliche "with God with you, you will never feel alone". And you know what, that is true. That is one of the reasons why some kids don't make it through life and ultimatley end it, because they never found the answer. They believe their life couldn't be saved because of all the pain. When I'm in church, especially a vigil, all of us come together as brothers and sisters, as one family. We unite as one under God. I feel like I belong because we share one common belief that God is God and he love us. Everything that I said was true, life is not good, you cannot trust anyone, my professor from last semester said once that you always have to live looking back over your shoulder because everyone and anyone will betray you. Without God life is a lose lose situation. Either be alone or a slave to society. There aren't any good people, I've experienced it, only God can change people. We have to accept the reality of life
Life is simply not good, (please keep reading before you start thinking I'm having dangerous thoughts). Life on its own is not a good place to be. Of course there is the cliche "with God with you, you will never feel alone". And you know what, that is true. That is one of the reasons why some kids don't make it through life and ultimatley end it, because they never found the answer. They believe their life couldn't be saved because of all the pain. When I'm in church, especially a vigil, all of us come together as brothers and sisters, as one family. We unite as one under God. I feel like I belong because we share one common belief that God is God and he love us. Everything that I said was true, life is not good, you cannot trust anyone, my professor from last semester said once that you always have to live looking back over your shoulder because everyone and anyone will betray you. Without God life is a lose lose situation. Either be alone or a slave to society. There aren't any good people, I've experienced it, only God can change people. We have to accept the reality of life