Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ

God bless you all and peace be unto

Okay so I have been looking at this thread and one other pertaining to this very topic, which seems to be about The Law(Ten Commandments), and from my brief overview it seems to be two mind sets, one agreeing that the Moral Law aka Ten commandments are still set in place, meaning God wants us to obey them, and on the other hand, or other mind set, the Law, that is the Moral law, is done away with and we are freed in Christ. Is this correct? and if so it is a simple way to have a conclusion among the confusion, Gods Word

because it is truth! amen to that, so what I would propose is that Each persons from each mind set present evidence based upon the word of God and we all come together collectively guided by the Spirit of truth to see what thus saith the Lord, I only speak because I would like to learn and grow as a christian but when we all are not on one accord we cannot walk together