Discredited by whom, l
Have you thoroughly researched that claim bro?
It would be super sad if it actually happened.Here’s a super sad thought, 6 million Jews suffered hell on earth. What percent are redeemed through our savior Jesus Christ?
The majority of Jews ain't Jews, in their own words.Nope… but I would assume majority of Jews don’t believe in Jesus as Messiah…
Christ spoke of those who claimed to be Jews but were actually the Synagogue of SatanWhat does that mean?
It means we live in Satan's kingdom. Satan is the father of lies. He's also the father of the Pharisees and the Sadducees, I won't say the J word because I've already said enough to get banned.What does that mean?
Christ spoke of those who claimed to be Jews but were actually the Synagogue of Satan
You're Israel Bro. And yes, He has a plan to save you.I have read from some scholars that God has a plan to save Israel…. So maybe there is another way for them.
You're Israel Bro. And yes, He has a plan to save you.
You should read the article I posted above. It's lengthy, but a nice introduction to the topic, from another perspective that is. Read it while you can. Questioning these phony historical narratives will be criminalized soonOk got it… let’s just for the sake of discussion say you were just a regular hard-working Polish Jew who got rounded up, through family tradition you do not accept Christ as Messiah as most Jews don’t currently. You experience hell on earth and death followed by….
Right, that's you bro.I’ve heard that also… but I mean for the original descendants of Abraham.
The Palestinians are more closely related to Abraham than the ones who are dropping bombs on their headsI’ve heard that also… but I mean for the original descendants of Abraham.
Check out the video above as well.I have read from some scholars that God has a plan to save Israel…. So maybe there is another way for them.
I am deeply disappointed and saddened by this thread.