WE NEED A MIRACLE!!! NEVER THERE WAS A TIME WHEREIN THE PRAYER WAS SO NECESSARY THAN NOW!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
WE NEED A MIRACLE!!! NEVER THERE WAS A TIME WHEREIN THE PRAYER WAS SO NECESSARY THAN NOW!

Seeing so many people concerned about Corona Virus, came into my mind to urge everyone to pray to Jesus. After all, many:

• people are dying by dengue, tuberculosis, pneumonia, asthma, and of so many other diseases that kill more than this virus;
• people are dying, victim of murder, mugging, etc. That is to say, pray for so many people that is victim of criminality, that has been increasing;
• people are dying by the addiction of drugs (including cigarettes and alcoholic beverage);
• people are dying in virtue of the violence in the traffic.

But, above all, let’s pray to Jesus for all the authorities (1Timothy 2.2). They need to know the love of Jesus so that they can carry out wisdom measures to sort out this problem. I own up that I am most worry about the measures kept on by the government than about the own virus.

If this media terrorism continues, millions of people will go bankruptcy, tens of millions will get unemployed and the aftermath will be inevitable: many of them will break into the houses and kill many people in order to get food. I watched in London three women fighting for a pack of toilet paper.

The health system can collapse, not for the sake of virus, but for being impossible cope so many shots and stabs. Perhaps the coffins of FEMA will be used for not having space in the cemetery for burying so many died.

Don't think I'm overreacting. Whether people are able to fight for a packet of toilet paper or gel alcohol and when they don't have food?

I believe that we are in the end of times and that all this is a preparation so that the antichrist and his ten confederates can assume the control of all economy and fulfill the Apocalypse (peruse on the internet about “Agenda 2030 of UN” and “New World Order”) (Revelation 17.17). I believe that this vaccine already exists, but will only be liberated when the economy of all countries is broken.

Anyway, LET’S PRAY TO JESUS so that we can figure out our role in this world (Psalms 25.14) and work out what to do amid this crisis (and other that, unfortunately, will come).