We need to take another look at The Garden of Eden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
has anyone ever met one of these confused people who doesn't think they are perfect?

i mean -- we have all seen a lot of people come through spitting venomous accusations at everyone before, having no knowledge of God, despising the gospel, full of hatred for their neighbors and loathing to self-reflect.

but has anyone ever met one of them that doesn't think of themselves as perfect, personally?

does a single one have humility?
they are every single one puffed up with vanity, ain't they?

:coffee::unsure:

Mar 12, 2022
@DanielLL are you going to likewise caution ^ this person?
Yes, the Law is equal to everyone. If I were to rebuke him, you wouldn't protest, but because I told it to you, you say I "disagree with God".

Mar 13, 2022
has anyone ever met one of these confused people who doesn't think they are perfect?

i mean -- we have all seen a lot of people come through spitting venomous accusations at everyone before, having no knowledge of God, despising the gospel, full of hatred for their neighbors and loathing to self-reflect.

but has anyone ever met one of them that doesn't think of themselves as perfect, personally?

Humility? You mean sympathy for your wicked sins.

O

Oblio

"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8

Mar 13, 2022
"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." - Micah 6:8
Are your willful sins Just?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes, the Law is equal to everyone. If I were to rebuke him, you wouldn't protest, but because I told it to you, you say I "disagree with God".
You misunderstood and wrongly applied what I said.

Do you do that deliberately to cloud the issue?

Because if not you have contradicted yourself.

Why have you not rebuked him for his willfully repeated sins?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013

like how you never meet a hyper-calvinists who doesn't claim to be 'elect'

or an apostolic who doesn't claim to be a new apostle

or a new-ager who doesn't think they are an 'old soul' or something.

all you people who twist the scripture into 'sinlessness is the way to salvation' -- not one of you ever confesses any sin.
literally all you do is attack everyone who believes in Christ -- and you weirdly think that makes you a Christian??

Ogom

Aug 22, 2020
ogom.co

yes. We and God, do not equal. so when We do not point to -- Christ (perfection, overcoming sin, perfect peace/Sabbath, total Truth, or more Truth), then we are pointing to P a r t i a l Darknesses -- of the Mind -- of Our Hearts -- of Our Understandings -- because of not seeking Truth.

Jan 31, 2021

These are signs of trolls. All they want to do is argue with Christians, whom they apparently hate...a lot.

Jan 31, 2021
i'm promoting closeness to GOD ...you only want separation.
Why do you think you are omniscient? You certainly make claims to that effect.

You keep telling people what they think, want, and do.

Are you a god? Or just acting like one?

Mar 13, 2022
Why do you think you are omniscient? You certainly make claims to that effect.

You keep telling people what they think, want, and do.

Are you a god? Or just acting like one?
Things become obvious when you are not behind the veil of death.

Ogom

Aug 22, 2020
ogom.co

do we claim to 'know' the heart of another and say 'not great' things about them and yet get upset at others claiming to know our hearts? this is a double standard.

but if Jesus were here - He would know our hearts, would He not? the Bible tells us to be careful to entertain strangers, because we may be entertaining Angels unaware.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Humility? You mean sympathy for your wicked sins.
Friend I am talking about you.
I am asking you if you yourself have any humility?
Any love for mercy? Any compassion for others?

No one here sees any of that. As far as pragmatism goes your witness is terrible.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Yes, you see only with your animal side ...your flesh. ...because you are not walking in The SPIRIT. Animals can only be literal.
You keep misspelling the word "I"

It is not spelled 'y o u'

Just a little advice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.