We want Barabus for president !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dalconn
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Has to be Trump. Because crowds are calling out for Trump instead of Jesus.

Please correct me if I am wrong! LOL
 
I have no idea problem is that neither of them are Jesus despite some peoples views on this site.
 
Both!!! I have never not voted since I was 18; it happened to be election year the year I turned 18. I did not want to vote for the first time ever. But I will, I am American right... I know which one I think is just evil sad to say. It's between the lesser of the two evils and the one landy who is evil in all her ways. I will vote just to offset some stupid person who wants to make pure evil president again. Hoping there is hope for stupid mixed with evil.... How sad is our election?
 
America's politicians can jump in a lake for all I care. We have two months leading up to the election for a prime minister and we want it to end, fast! You Americans seem to love this crap. 18 months leading up to the election and you're still craving more!
 
By the way, I know who Barabus is. Bara is the Hebrew word for 'create' or 'creative action' and a bus is a form of transportation. So a bus that can create things... The President will be the Magic School Bus!