Weather warfare "geo-engineering"

  • Thread starter Thread starter AHealingPen
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AHealingPen

Guest
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I see, I hear and I understand, one thing I want to add in all of this that is going on.... is The LORD ALMIGHTY IS GREATER THAN ALL OF THIS AND SOME. We simply forget sometimes - that he is STILL IN CONTROL AND WILL REMOVE HIS PEOPLE WHEN THE TIME COMES TO DO SO. If its his will "We the Children of the Lord Almighty" will not be harmed nor will any of this hurt us in any way - nor our households. It's no different than when the Lord sent the plaque and all of the Children of the Lord were told to put lambs blood over their doorways. They were saved yet, others who were not, died.

Let us not forget the LORD ALMIGHTY GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING GOING ON HERE. Everyday, every hour, every minute, and every second and will always be!

I understand and I know why its important to share this, however, in sharing all of this, SHARE THE REAL TRUTH TO TOP IT ALL, THAT EVERYTHING WILL BOW TO THE LORD ALMIGHTY.

I am sorry, its my opinion to share here and remind folks that its not as much as what's going on in the world, but, who's in charge of it and still managing its day to day operations. This message would become viral if and I say "if" it was connected to the fact be ye reminded that the LORD ALMIGHTY GOD IS STILL IN CHARGE AND ALIVE AND WELL AND THAT ALL UNDER HIM UNDER HIS WINGS Psalms 91 will be sheltered and secured. In Jesus Name Amen!