Web based churches.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RevelationsMc

Aug 23, 2019
Usa
What are some of y’all thoughts on this ? Why are many people not attending church regularly?

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I just saw this, btw. I was watching Ken Copeland on TBN and his guest was Pastor Bill Winston. His approach just caught my attention because he is black and has a determination to lift up those who see themselves as targets.
He is from Chicago and a black member of his church got shot. He has a zeal to change anyone's thinking if they are feeling inferior or oppressed.
So, I've been watching him every Sunday morning for 3+ yrs now and have notes.
However, I'm so blest to be 5 miles from Harvest Christian Cntr where I am involved in Bible classes and studies. I am making so many friends there now who keep asking me if I went to church or attended some event.
Now I have decided just watching online church is not the same as being in the midst of other worshippers. So I figure I can either go to the early service and miss the choir online or go to the noon service and miss the salvation call on tv. Or I an watch the rerun on Monday.
Thanks for letting me put this in print, lol. God bless.

S

SpoonJuly

What are some of y’all thoughts on this ? Why are many people not attending church regularly?
Before I coment, will you give us your belief/thoughts?
Also, why have you posted the same question in two different threads?

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Before I coment, will you give us your belief/thoughts?
Also, why have you posted the same question in two different threads?
He won't be able to reply since his posting privileges have been suspended.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I honestly believe it depends on the audience. What I mean is this my grandmother, moved home to heaven in January, bedridden with cancer she was not able to leave the house, she never missed a Sunday service on tv. My grandfather, her husband is 91, his church is on the tv.

With that said, the Bible tells us to not do away with the fellowship of the brethren....

So, in my opinion if someone is young and viable, another words can go "hang out" we should be obedient meeting friends and be in church.....

Sep 22, 2019
I think most people here are in the USA, which is different I know, but I'm in England and I don't go to Church because the stuff they teach there is often against the scriptures and Christian beliefs. The places are empty because the people they seek to please aren't inclined to believe and the people who believe find it upsetting to hear wicked words and politics from the pulpit.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I think most people here are in the USA, which is different I know, but I'm in England and I don't go to Church because the stuff they teach there is often against the scriptures and Christian beliefs. The places are empty because the people they seek to please aren't inclined to believe and the people who believe find it upsetting to hear wicked words and politics from the pulpit.
We are losing our "Christian" too here in America. Sad to say I think if who are our liberals, the Democrats, gain anymore power here in America we will not be far off to underground churches for the True Gospel (The absolute authority of all 66 books of Scripture)!!!