We'd all be a lot wiser if we took time to consider that:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 24, 2013
none of the following is shameful or deserves apology, in spite of our suicidal attempts to convince ourselves otherwise:

• To possess a rectum, a urethra and a bladder and all that pertain thereto.
• To cry.
• To find anything or anyone of any gender, age or species sexually attractive.
• To find anything or anyone of any gender, age or species sexually unattractive.
• To insert things in one’s mouth, anus or vagina for the purpose of pleasure.
• To masturbate as often as one wishes. Or not.
• To swear.
• To be filled with sexual desires that involve objects, articles or parts of the body irrelevant to procreation.
• To fart.
• To be sexually unattractive.
• To love.
• To ingest legal or illegal drugs.
• To smell of oneself and one’s juices.
• To pick one’s nose.

Oct 6, 2012
About half a dozen things that go against scripture in that one!
I am not actually even going to point them out...see ya.

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Just because someone claims to be a Christian doesn't mean they are.

Oct 6, 2012
As a guess, I cannot see you getting to a 1,000+ posts on this forum...

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
What does body anatomy and its functions have anything to do with wisdom?
Rather...
Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

A

Abiding

reported...i cant see him get to 10 posts

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Constantinus, I don't even understand why you would bother posting this. If you seek wisdom go to proverbs, I fail to see anything about God in this post this seems to be more of your own beliefs.

Oct 6, 2012
Agreed Blain.
Thanks Abiding. Saves me having to do it :)

May 18, 2010
That's much like saying we'd all be a lot wiser if we didn't care, we didn't care if we were sexually immoral, we wouldn't care if our life went down the drain due to drug abuse, wisdom is anything but uncaring, and not just anything, but the exact opposite, I digress, We would all be a lot wiser if we applied God's word to our lives.

May 15, 2013
none of the following is shameful or deserves apology, in spite of our suicidal attempts to convince ourselves otherwise:

• To possess a rectum, a urethra and a bladder and all that pertain thereto.
• To cry.
• To find anything or anyone of any gender, age or species sexually attractive.
?
• To find anything or anyone of any gender, age or species sexually unattractive.
• To insert things in one’s mouth, anus or vagina for the purpose of pleasure.
That's there business.
• To masturbate as often as one wishes. Or not.
Do you or not know that this act become addictive.
• To swear.
• To be filled with sexual desires that involve objects, articles or parts of the body irrelevant to procreation.
• To fart.
It depend on where or whom you are standing in front of.
• To be sexually unattractive.
• To love.
• To ingest legal or illegal drugs.
That's damaging the temple.
• To smell of oneself and one’s juices.
Before or after they had taken a bath?
• To pick one’s nose.
It would be rude if someone doesn't washes their hand before shaking someone else hands

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2011
His post does point out how beauty can be made unclean.

N

nathan3

what a useless post. Where are the rules and moderators of the forum ? Why can't people post something normal here. This is a very useless or inappropriate thread to start.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
His post does point out how beauty can be made unclean.
Perhaps so but the way he put it seemed like it was more that this stuff disgusted him not god. this stuff can become addicted if one does it a lot I know from personal experience but I do not believe this was the intent of his post