Weird Food

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
You love it, but nobody else does. In fact, nobody else will even try it.

Do you have that strange food combination that you somehow stumbled upon?

If so, what is it? Or more importantly, why is it?

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
My guilty, weird food love is peanut butter on salted tomato. It's good and nobody can tell me otherwise. Nobody!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
You love it, but nobody else does. In fact, nobody else will even try it.

Do you have that strange food combination that you somehow stumbled upon?

If so, what is it? Or more importantly, why is it?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who does this, but, I like to eat only the bottom half of a BigMac.

:ROFL:

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Here i cant even give people peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or jello...

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
How dare you compare the most beautiful piece of the Bigmac to a BASIC bun!!!
I didn't say 'bun' i said 'hamburger'. Get the kiwi juice out of your eyes, woman! :sneaky:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
For some reason I like mayo and jelly sandwiches. I also like peanut butter and jelly... and I don't like all three together, peanut butter/mayo/jelly sandwiches... but mayo and jelly sandwiches are awesome and I can't explain why.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sub, I think she got your reference just fine and returned it with a wordplay.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Here i cant even give people peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or jello...
I'm not a huge fan of jello, but no PB & J? What a shame.

For some reason I like mayo and jelly sandwiches. I also like peanut butter and jelly... and I don't like all three together, peanut butter/mayo/jelly sandwiches... but mayo and jelly sandwiches are awesome and I can't explain why.
Mayo and jelly sounds horrifying. :LOL:

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Another thing I like... and I don't think it's super weird... But during the summer I'll get Salty Frog snowcones(salt/lime) and I'll dip marshmallows into it. It just works.

Aug 2, 2009
I sometimes like to put blue cheese dressing on my hamburger.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Another thing I like... and I don't think it's super weird... But during the summer I'll get Salty Frog snowcones(salt/lime) and I'll dip marshmallows into it. It just works.
Mayo and jelly sounds horrifying. :LOL:
Salty lime and marshmallows disqualifies you from judging anybody else's gastronomic preference.
I sometimes like to put blue cheese dressing on my hamburger.
If you ever go through southwest Tennessee give me a holler. There's a little diner I know of that has real burgers (real ground beef formed into a patty, not preformed crap from the freezer) and there is a long menu of add-ons you can get on your burger, including blue cheese, avocado, fried egg, fried pickle, red onion...

They are very accommodating too, and don't look at you funny if you have a weird order. Once I got an idea while we were eating and I asked a waitress if she could soften up some blue cheese a bit and mix it with some mayo to make a blue cheese dip for my fries. She acted like people ask for that five times a day.