B
blueorchidjd
Guest
Mandela effect, have you heard of it?
What are your thoughts...
I know this is a 'far out' there concept.
What are your thoughts...
I know this is a 'far out' there concept.
Without going to any sources,.... Answer this question. (If you haven't already "figured" it out, play along).
What does the Lion lay down with in the Bible?
This works well and is fun in the secular world, might not work as well on CC.
*facepalm*
No, don't play along. Mandela Effect is just another BS topic of the lunatic fringe. It needs to be tossed in the garbage bin along with the rest of the trash. With the uptick in these types of topics, I am wondering if CC has become the dumping ground for the weirdos since GLP instituted another money shakedown ban and since people can't browse there they come here to trash this place up worse than it already is.
Ya, I was going to show just how "BS" it really is, But hey... Thanks
Oh, crap! I just realized I'm one of those weirdos!!!
DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION HERE AT CC OR YOU WILL BE THE LAUGH OF THE TOWN AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SINCERE YOU ARE!!!!
Well, at least you're learning how things work on CC. This place is not exactly an accepting and welcoming environment. It's kind of like the business end of an outhouse that markets itself as a Christian forum. Enjoy your stay.. Be sure to tip your waitress.