Welcome back/aww your leaving/come back soon!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

Since people are like family to me and most everyone here probably would agree I'll post this in the family forum,I take no credit for this idea the person who suggested this idea knows who they are I'm just curious if it will work!
If you are an old member and would like to say hello to show you are back post here,if you are a person who is on the way out from here,post here, so we can wish you well and encourage you to come back and think on you in prayer.
Well now to see what happens if anything.

S

Stranger36147

K, I'm leaving now.

S

Stranger36147

Alright, I'm back. That was quick, huh?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm leaving in just about a month..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Haha..I'm far from being the most popular person here..lol

And I'm doing it because it's been a long time coming that I need a break, so I'm leaving after the holidays..

What?! But...why would you do that? You're the most popular person here... ;-;

J

joefizz

And I'm doing it because it's been a long time coming that I need a break, so I'm leaving after the holidays..
I wouldn't say that you are not very popular,you are one of my best friends on here and often have alot of wisdom to share that helps others,I wish you well and hope to see you back soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jenizona

Aug 8, 2015

Wait, is this something you do annually? How long ya planning on being gone? I will definitely miss you lol... love the spunk.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Since people are like family to me and most everyone here probably would agree I'll post this in the family forum,I take no credit for this idea the person who suggested this idea knows who they are I'm just curious if it will work!
If you are an old member and would like to say hello to show you are back post here,if you are a person who is on the way out from here,post here, so we can wish you well and encourage you to come back and think on you in prayer.

and what, pray tell, do you mean by OLD member? :p

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Actually, this will be the first time..lol

Wait, is this something you do annually? How long ya planning on being gone? I will definitely miss you lol... love the spunk.

D

Depleted

I was here before, did say goodbye, but after how it was taken, I won't ever be the one saying goodbye again. If I leave, I just will, and won't ever be asking for a formal withdraw.

I can see leaving this site easily, except so many need real encouragement.

I've got no plans to leave the group that was formed a while ago though. That's where I get real encouragement from sisters in Christ.

J

joefizz

and what, pray tell, do you mean by OLD member? :p
uhhhhhh original members or members that haven't been seen in awhile I would say lol,or should I have said past members?
hmmmmmm....

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
I'm back!
I joined in 2010 but left for a bit for school, work, and to do a little world traveling but I'm back now before I go to Jamaica and Mexico next year.

J

joefizz

I'm back!
I joined in 2010 but left for a bit for school, work, and to do a little world traveling but I'm back now before I go to Jamaica and Mexico next year.
cool scottty!

roxxyroller

Mar 16, 2015
I haven't really logged on here since my daddy died, 2 days after his 87th birthday, last year. I've been through a lot since then, stuff I am not proud of ... UGH!
I'm just happy that Jesus led me back to this site, and all of you!! You have been missed!! Praise God!!

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
Yep past members. I was here and left 2 years ago after seeing so much in fighting. It made me embarrassed to be called a Christian. In fact instead of uplifting it was depressing. So much for the joy of the Lord. The site was one big stumbling block. Not to me but I could see outsiders, a.k.a. non Christians laughing at the lack of unity. I'm hoping this time there is more edification.:)

foolishone

Aug 13, 2017
He is faithful to forgive! You just got to love Him. Welcome back to the fold of the Good Shepard.