Welcome to the Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 25, 2024
Look folks, I don't want to get into some dark discussion here on these boards concerning the workings of a particular politician. I keep asking for evidence and so far, the only thing I've gotten from any of you is just, "Oh you must be asleep 'EVERYONE KNOWS' whatever it is that's up for discussion. That's not proof of anything that everyone knows something. And I'm a realist. I understand that there are very, very, very, very few things in this world that 'everyone knows'. Especially in the political arena.

So, if that's the best you can do is to just obfuscate, deflect and squirm around answering my questions with some poppycock that, "Well, the fact that everyone knows what I'm saying should be proof enough." Or, "you just haven't been paying attention because we've been through all of this before", isn't proof either.

I'm out, but I can assure you that I'm voting for sensible government with a head who respects all people. I'm voting for someone that I believe to be far more truthful than the GOP guy. Now you may not agree with my position and that's the way elections have been since about the 1800's at least. I just believe that the office of the President of the United States should be held by someone with some amount of moral fiber.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Yes, I read all the reports that were made concerning the matter. They were all determined to have no basis in fact. And look, if you think that was wrong, then tell us, what evidence was presented, that wasn't allowed, but you believe did have evidentiary facts to support the filings? I mean, all you have to do is show or tell us, what evidence was there that you believe should have been considered as viable evidence. What have you got.

So far no one has been able to go back and show the courts the error of their ways. What evidence wasn't allowed to be presented in a court of law that you believe would secure the claim that the election was somehow fraudulent or stolen. That's all. Instead of just parroting the political talking heads that are telling you that the courts didn't accept the evidence, then tell us, what evidence wouldn't they allow that makes the case of the GOP's claim that the election somehow wasn't handled properly.

What have you got.

Son, I can tell everyone I know that I'm the King of England. I can put the title on my letterhead and I can sign all of my documents as 'King of England'. But I assure you that my being able to sleep in Buckingham palace is pretty near impossible, even though I may fully believe and affirm that I'm the King of England. This is exactly what the GOP is doing. They have all sorts of complaints, but they have not one shred of evidence to support their complaints. You say they do. Ok, what is it?

I mean one of his attorneys, Powell, held up a stack of papers 6" thick claiming that they were all filled out statements of observed irregularities. Yet they didn't present with any of those filled out claims, any proof that the claim was true. That's what is happening here. You're believing a lie, my friend. The GOP nominee at one point showed Leslie Stahl a yuge folder that he said was his great and glorious health insurance plan. Yet for those who have now seen that folder, it had nothing in it about health insurance. He just lied to everyone expecting all of his MAGAites to just accept his word as truth. I'm not will to do that. Tell me, if you can. What is his great and glorious, better than anyone has ever in the world done, health plan? What is it. How does it work. Who, in his plan will be paying for the health coverage charges for people? How much is it going to cost for health insurance under his plan? Have you ever seen or heard him mention a single specific about his health insurance plan other than his claim that it will be the best that has ever been?

Don't drink the Kool-Aid. The GOP nominee is a consummate liar. He is literally the epitome of the 'how do you know if a lawyer is lying' joke.
I'll wait to see if @PennEd gives his list again. And it was because they were denied for having no standing. It turns out you have to already give notice of impending offenses before the results are tabulated and the cheating counted. That mistake won't be made again as lawyers have already laid the groundwork this time.
To deny that 19 lawsuits were filed is to deny reality.
I've already wasted enough time with you. You actually trust government and have no problem supporting a party that doesn't acknowledge God, takes advantage of the fallen estate of man, preys upon the helpless, has no respect for human life, and takes away people's God given rights. And you think I have drunk the Kool-aid? Grace and peace.

Jul 25, 2024
To deny that 19 lawsuits were filed is to deny reality.
Hi @Cameron143

Who is denying that 19 lawsuits were filed? And yes, I do actually trust the government of the United States. I try to follow God's command in that. That they are there for my good, so long as I obey the law. Oh, and for the record, the only 'right' that God gives anyone is the right to be called one of His children if we have been born again.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Hi @Cameron143

Who is denying that 19 lawsuits were filed? And yes, I do actually trust the government of the United States. I try to follow God's command in that. That they are there for my good, so long as I obey the law. Oh, and for the record, the only 'right' that God gives anyone is the right to be called one of His children if we have been born again.
God says obey. Not trust.
Only an infantile fool would have trusted Nero. A mature wise person would flee for their life.

Grow up for pity's sake.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I can assure you that I'm voting for sensible government with a head who respects all people. I just believe that the office of the President of the United States should be held by someone with some amount of moral fiber.
Oh....so you say that killing the unborn is showing them respect? And God too? And is proof of moral fiber?

You had better consider that if these communists have not the slightest qualms about championing the methodical killing of the most helpless, innocent and defenseless of society, where exactly do you think you stand?

Because to them, you are the disposable useful idiot that they will lie to over and over again until they obtain the power they lust for. After that you get thrown into the incinerator like medical waste.

Wake up and smell the coffee bub. Thats how these nutters roll.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
VP Harris is more level headed.
Compared to whom, have you heard her speak about abortion? Do you consider that "level headed"? Did you heard her talk about not being to the border and not being to Europe either and laugh? Level headed? She helped bail protesters out of jail during the George Floyd riots and said the riots would and should continue, then turned around and accused Trump of instigating Jan 6, is that level headed?! She put a lot of black men in jail for weed then joked about smoking it herself, level headed? I could certainly go on and on.

Certainly vastly more decent in her communications with others.
Insert 4 yrs of word salads here. Communicate she cannot!!

Greatly wiser than the guy who thinks he can draw hurricane maps with a sharpie that aren't at all a true representation of the path of the hurricane and I'm confident she never thought that shooting ourselves up with chlorine as a means to combat Covid.
I mean the GOP nominee is just so vastly ignorant of a lot of the normal things that most people know about life.
Full comment of Trump below. Please don't come here and spread lies.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Kammy Harris Quotes

“We invested an additional 12 billion dollars into community banks because we know community banks are in the community.”

“I think that to be very honest with you that i do believe that we should have rightly believed but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.”

View attachment 265750

View attachment 265751

She explains AI

https://www.tiktok.com/@classified_conservative/video/7255342484551716138

Plagiarizing MLK

She talks about her love for yellow buses

Her love for Venn Diagrams

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kamala+vin+diagrams

She's unburdened by what has been and wants you to know her pronouns and her suit is blue!

Yeah, not so wise after all. smh

I don't recall ever hearing her call people that don't agree with her derogatory and just nasty names. Come on, really? You think a national leader that refers to people as 'lyin' so-and-so, or 'little rocket man' or 'bleeding out of her whatever' would be a better leader than someone who can actually relate to people with a sense of respect for the other person. I'm sorry, but that's not something I support in the leader of my country. And that will just have to be something that you and I don't agree on. I don't have that much hate and anxiety about others that I have to act like some first grader calling names to the bully on the playground or the little girl who is overweight. That just isn't in me. If it's in you then go for it.
Harris hasn't been top of the ticket, so we will see what she has to say. She's already compared Trump to Hitler and anyone who votes for him Nazis. I don't know what worse you can accuse a person of or call them. smh

The GOP nominee is currently wavering on abortion. You just haven't been keeping up with his words on the subject over the last 6 months. I can't help that.
I don't appreciate the condescending attitude. Trump got rid of Roe something we thought we would never see and brought back to the states to decide, which is where it should have been.

Of course, the fact that abortions are legal isn't an issue for me. I understand that God asks His children to obey and honor His law. The lost are lost for the very reason that they aren't sold on obeying some set of laws that are supposedly established by someone that they don't believe in. And that isn't some new thing. The lost have always lived in sin, the only difference is that there are more of them today than there were 100 years ago, but that's what the Scriptures tell us about the future condition of mankind as we move inexorably to the last day. God doesn't ever ask any of us to go out and beat the unbelievers over the head with His law. What He asks of us is that we tell them about Jesus and in doing that work we can help move some from the dominion of darkness to the dominion of God's light. It doesn't matter whether or not abortion is legal. The believer won't be getting one. The believer likely won't put themselves in the position of needing one if they are truly following God's instructions about 'how' we are to use the sexual relationship between and man and a woman. So no, I don't have a problem with her supporting a woman's right to choose how she accepts an unwanted pregnancy. What I know is that for those who love God, they likely won't be needing one.

Over 63 million abortions since Roe began. Joe's own church won't let him take communion. And your view is God does not care, nor expect us to stand against the murder of 63 million innocent children? Well, I tell ya, it's not in me, but it might be in you. Harris has no limits on abortion, and you have no issue with that. And can you explain what you mean by " a womans right to choose"?! I'm sorry, but that's not something I support in the leader of my country.

Have you read the Scriptures? Paul writes to us that we aren't to judge those who are not a part of us. Do you know why Paul wrote that? Why he would say that we shouldn't judge those who aren't a part of us, but we are to judge those who are a part of us.
Condescending again. This isn't about judging anyone. This is about saving the lives of innocent unborn children.

And you have no idea what VP Harris believes about limits to the abortion procedure.
Her beliefs are very easy to find out. " In March, she (Harris) made what was believed to be the first official visit to an abortion clinic by a president or vice president.
As a Senator, she co-sponsored legislation that would ban states from imposing restrictions on abortion rights, and voted against a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Harris proposed federal protections that would limit state abortion restrictions during her first presidential campaign. Planned Parenthood has happily endorsed her for president. She has refused to state any age restriction on abortion and says it's between a woman and her doctor.

If you're like the talking heads of the MAGA crowd, you believe that we just hold babies up from their mother's womb and slit their throats right there in the delivery room. That doesn't happen, my sister.
We are not sister and brother if you don't see abortion as murder. My mother is a nurse, I know how abortions are performed. Here is the result of an innocent baby dismembered by an abortion. Which do you think hurts more, having your throat slit or being dismembered by suction? Pity, we can't ask.

View attachment 265756
View attachment 265757

Above is a baby at 20wks. the age that Harris voted AGAINST restricting abortions on.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
VP Harris is more level headed.
The rest of my answer...

I'd just suggest that you try reading your copy of the Scriptures, not listen to talking heads, and find out exactly what God says our responsibility as His children living upon the earth with the unbelievers. He instructs us not to be a part of them, but nowhere does He give us any directive, nor is there any practice found within the writings of the new covenant, that God asks us to go out and win the nations over to Him, except through the proclamation of the gospel.
The Gospel talks about sin. And we are to tell the world about sin and stand against it. The same as the Holocaust, Christians were possibly the biggest push to stop the Holocaust, slavery, child slave labor and much more. I think you need to take a second look into the Book.

I believe that Jesus was quite clear about 'who' we were to teach to obey all that he commanded. Those who have heard the gospel, and been baptized, we are then commanded to teach 'them' all that he has commanded us. The unbelievers are unbelievers. You don't seem to grasp that fact.
No you don't grasp the fact that the Bible doesn't tell us to sit and fold our hands while our children are being taught how to "give head" to his potential gay partner at school!!! Or to sit while a teacher convinces our children they are not a female, but a male trapped in a female body and they need surgery!! Yes, it happened to the daughter of a friend of mine, he's looking into suing the school. Another teacher I know was told he must keep his mouth shut if a student came to him talking about surgery. Or allow grown men into womens bathrooms!!
The Bible doesn't say to sit and fold your hands while innocent children/womeen are being sex trafficked, raped and murdered because of open borders. Or to say "que sera sera" over the murder of 63 million innocent babies, a silent holocaust. I don't know what Bible you're reading, but it isn't the Word. I stand by what I said, you cannot vote for Dems and be born again. You cannot defend it. And you haven't.

Photos didn't come through on the first post. These are the most important.

CHOICE__CS07_Web-250x333.jpg wbw-your-baby-2021-alt-w20-1200x1200.jpg