J
JustAnotherUser
Guest
It's been on my mind for a while and I know I've said this. But I think I really do need to move on. Simply move on from everything.
Without giving any reasons, I feel it's the best thing. I'm slowly accepting (not completely) that if I need to start some place then I need to let go of the things that hold me back from doing so. I need to know how to be alone instead of giving into fear of it. Unfortunately it may include being in contact with anyone.
I've had hopes on moving and still sort of do to make it lift up many of the issues. I still have hopes but it's not definite. I'm going to need alternatives or something so I don't disappoint myself any further. I don't know where it's really going to lead me to but I'll try not to be afraid.
I'm going to try giving up what I've had and what I felt defined me up at this point. This is my goal. I should've done it so long ago. I'm a true idiot.
So much I want to say to anyone but can never actually think of the right words or how to say it. So I'll leave it with saying goodnight. I should have slept over an hour ago...
Thanks to those who have been so kind.
I'm not going to forget that.
EDIT
If there appears to be any mix up with this blog, it's mainly because I'm a dummy and don't know how to go about this whole blog thing. :l Ha...
Without giving any reasons, I feel it's the best thing. I'm slowly accepting (not completely) that if I need to start some place then I need to let go of the things that hold me back from doing so. I need to know how to be alone instead of giving into fear of it. Unfortunately it may include being in contact with anyone.
I've had hopes on moving and still sort of do to make it lift up many of the issues. I still have hopes but it's not definite. I'm going to need alternatives or something so I don't disappoint myself any further. I don't know where it's really going to lead me to but I'll try not to be afraid.
I'm going to try giving up what I've had and what I felt defined me up at this point. This is my goal. I should've done it so long ago. I'm a true idiot.
So much I want to say to anyone but can never actually think of the right words or how to say it. So I'll leave it with saying goodnight. I should have slept over an hour ago...
Thanks to those who have been so kind.
EDIT
If there appears to be any mix up with this blog, it's mainly because I'm a dummy and don't know how to go about this whole blog thing. :l Ha...