Well isn't this reassuring...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
FBI: Illegal Aliens Tried Nearly 48,000 Times to Purchase Firearms Over Past 25 Years

PHOENIX—The FBI logged more than 47,000 attempts by illegal aliens to purchase firearms at gun shops over the past 25 years, according to a group that monitors border security policy.

On Jan. 2, the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) reported the FBI currently has almost 14 million records of firearms applications that failed a national background check.

Of these “unique prohibiting events,” the FBI index included 47,930 denied purchases of firearms by illegal aliens in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) between November 1998 and November 2023.

According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), there were 547,610 seizures of illegal weapons, including ammunition, gun parts, scopes, silencers, and body armor in 2023, which is consistent with the 595,154 total number of weapons seized in 2021.

In 2022, there were 1,147,497 weapons seizures, according to CBP data.

The Epoch Times has reached out for comment to the FBI, the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) but has not received responses.

In the first few days of 2024, there were 3,104 noncitizen arrests by CBP, 48 involving weapons violations. In 2023, there were 15,267 arrests, with 307 for weapons offenses, according to CBP data.

From EPOCH TIMES but all info is on other sites as well

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I wonder how many illegals managed to purchase firearms?
Don't you know that today illegals are FIRST CLASS "CITIZENS" in America, and actual citizens are second class citizens. Biden and Mayorkas should have simply been handing them guns at the border at no charge. Check this out.

New York High School Cancels Dances, Sports After Mayor Eric Adams Puts Illegal Immigrants in Gym
Early this week, parents and students at James Madison High School in Brooklyn were told that they would no longer be allowed to attend class and would be forced into online “learning” after Mayor Eric Adams sent thousands of illegal immigrants to shelter in the school’s gym. The school is now canceling its dances, concerts, special events, and sports programs because of the mayor’s edict.
https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...s-sports-mayor-eric-adams-illegal-aliens-gym/

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
It would be easy enough to buy them off the web where there's not gonna be a background check or on the street where a lot of criminals get their firearms.
Guns can't be bought or sold online or at a gun show without going through an FFL. Take my word for it, big brother has had those avenues locked up for a long time. It is however still possible in some states to conduct private sales without involving an FFl otherwise buying stolen guns from criminals is the only other way to get them.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
Guns can't be bought or sold online or at a gun show without going through an FFL. Take my word for it, big brother has had those avenues locked up for a long time. It is however still possible in some states to conduct private sales without involving an FFl otherwise buying stolen guns from criminals is the only other way to get them.
I don't know if that's actually the law, but I do know that there is a brisk business in direct owner to buyer sales of firearms that occurs via the internet.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
I don't know if that's actually the law, but I do know that there is a brisk business in direct owner to buyer sales of firearms that occurs via the internet.
May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U.S. Postal Service?

A nonlicensee may not transfer a firearm to a non-licensed resident of another state. A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of their own state or to a licensee in any state.
The U.S. Postal Service recommends that long guns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.
Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.
[18 U.S.C. 1715, 922(a)(5) and 922 (a)(2)(A); 27 CFR 478.31]

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com

A nonlicensee may not transfer a firearm to a non-licensed resident of another state. A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of their own state or to a licensee in any state.
The U.S. Postal Service recommends that long guns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.
Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.
You don't need the mail when you're selling to someone local.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Don't you know that today illegals are FIRST CLASS "CITIZENS" in America, and actual citizens are second class citizens. Biden and Mayorkas should have simply been handing them guns at the border at no charge. Check this out.

New York High School Cancels Dances, Sports After Mayor Eric Adams Puts Illegal Immigrants in Gym
Early this week, parents and students at James Madison High School in Brooklyn were told that they would no longer be allowed to attend class and would be forced into online “learning” after Mayor Eric Adams sent thousands of illegal immigrants to shelter in the school’s gym. The school is now canceling its dances, concerts, special events, and sports programs because of the mayor’s edict.
https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...s-sports-mayor-eric-adams-illegal-aliens-gym/
Well I guess now that they are living in the school's gym we'll find out if some of them really are rapists.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I thought felons and cartel members used a "gun collector" who buys 100 guns at these shows to be their go between. He then claims the guns were stolen from him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Couldn't you go to the nonlicensee's house to buy the gun? Just because you make the deal over the internet doesn't mean the guy has to ship it to you.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well I guess now that they are living in the school's gym we'll find out if some of them really are rapists.
Is there any doubt that the hordes of foreign invaders include rapists, criminals, and terrorists? Biden has unleashed a scourge on America while everyone has stood by. Governor Abbott of Texas should have been DEPORTING illegals ever since he took office. Not sending them into states.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Is there any doubt that the hordes of foreign invaders include rapists, criminals, and terrorists? Biden has unleashed a scourge on America while everyone has stood by. Governor Abbott of Texas should have been DEPORTING illegals ever since he took office. Not sending them into states.
With what judgement you judge you shall be judged. Perhaps some of the parents and administrators and teachers have vilified Trump for saying that and now they are about to be judged with the same judgement that they judged others with.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
You don't need the mail when you're selling to someone local.
Yes in some states you can still legally do that along with mailing guns but only within those states. In many others you would still need to use an FFL to transfer ownership of a firearm to someone else especially when it comes to hand guns.

The point being that for the most part it's very tough to get firearms just anywhere. For those who have been around the criminal world for awhile know where to get illegal weapons and those who haven't would need to seek out the criminal element for a chance at getting something.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
the term "border security" is the biggest joke alive!. we never had any!

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
That's the point I disagree with. It's actually quite easy in most places to purchase rifles/handguns from private parties.
Even though it's legal is some states to conduct private party sales I contend that it's not so easy in practice. Using my state of SC as an example I can tell you there are only a few online places where you can list your firearms for sale. But most of the ads have been up for a while and the sellers don't respond to inquiry's. I think the reason for that is the listing company wants to make it look like there are more active sellers than there really are so they leave all the old ads up.

I believe most private party sales are conducted between people who know each other or at least knows a person who knows a person. I've lived in SC for almost 10 years and for most of that time I have been in the market for a used 12 gauge pump action for close encounters and have yet to find one.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
And not to mention diseases that this country has basically forgotten.

It's actually a kind of good thing that illegals have been chauffeured into participating blue cities in whatever state, as it has drawn attention to the fact that they are overwhelming the actual Americans and legal immigrants and creating an impossible fiscal situation for actual taxpayers.

Now students in NY have been told to go learn online while the illegals take over their school. (temporary but we'll see)

Gov Abbott has tried VERY hard to find a solution without getting on the wrong side of the White House but that has only resulted in wishful thinking.

I don't think you are in the place (being in Canada which has a very different government as compared to the US) to assume what Gov Abbot should have done. I will say however, that it is way about time for action to be taken against the invasion with or without the approval of those who declare the border to be closed when it is leaking like a dam about to burst.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
And thinking about it, the best thing to come out of the absurd Covid lockdown, was the fact parents found out the poison that was being fed to their children.

Thank God.