Well isn't this reassuring...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I will say however, that it is way about time for action to be taken against the invasion with or without the approval of those who declare the border to be closed when it is leaking like a dam about to burst.
Joe Biden DID NOT receive any mandate from anyone to open wide the southern border and collude with the drug cartels. The Marines and Special Forces (at the very least) should have declared this a foreign invasion and secured the border totally (and from the start). At the same time they should have rounded up every illegal and deported them to Mexico.

Mexico declared war on the USA by encouraging this invasion, and Mexico should have been held responsible, no matter where these people came from. So basically the American military betrayed America. And the generals betrayed the rank and file as well as America.

Therefore a group of military personnel have recently stated publicly that they will court martial the treasonous leadership of the military under Biden. This includes the forced vaccinations, and their disastrous effects on soldiers in many ways, as well as the witch hunt for so-called "extremism" in the military (which was found to be non-existent by their own report). The Woke generals and the Secretary of Defense wanted to purge patriots from the military, and now they are unable to recruit whites, or even blacks and Hispanics.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Joe Biden DID NOT receive any mandate from anyone to open wide the southern border and collude with the drug cartels. The Marines and Special Forces (at the very least) should have declared this a foreign invasion and secured the border totally (and from the start). At the same time they should have rounded up every illegal and deported them to Mexico.

Mexico declared war on the USA by encouraging this invasion, and Mexico should have been held responsible, no matter where these people came from. So basically the American military betrayed America. And the generals betrayed the rank and file as well as America.

Therefore a group of military personnel have recently stated publicly that they will court martial the treasonous leadership of the military under Biden. This includes the forced vaccinations, and their disastrous effects on soldiers in many ways, as well as the witch hunt for so-called "extremism" in the military (which was found to be non-existent by their own report). The Woke generals and the Secretary of Defense wanted to purge patriots from the military, and now they are unable to recruit whites, or even blacks and Hispanics.
uh.....I live here. do tell :rolleyes:

nonetheless, it ain't over until it's over whether or not Canada, run by dictator Trudeau, agrees or not

the American military has not betrayed the US. where were you when the truckers tried to get Trudeau to back off? you missed your chance to rally them and command the Canadian troops

smh

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
nonetheless, it ain't over until it's over whether or not Canada, run by dictator Trudeau, agrees or not
This is not about Canada, even though Canada is being impacted.

But you need to understand something:
“This video will expose the entire illegal alien pipeline for what it is: a United Nations weaponized migration agenda masquerading as an organic humanitarian crisis,” Muckraker journalist Anthony Rubin begins in the documentary.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/must...tire-illegal-alien-route-from-ecuador-to-u-s/

In view of this the American military has betrayed America.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Don't you know that today illegals are FIRST CLASS "CITIZENS" in America, and actual citizens are second class citizens. Biden and Mayorkas should have simply been handing them guns at the border at no charge. Check this out.

New York High School Cancels Dances, Sports After Mayor Eric Adams Puts Illegal Immigrants in Gym
Early this week, parents and students at James Madison High School in Brooklyn were told that they would no longer be allowed to attend class and would be forced into online “learning” after Mayor Eric Adams sent thousands of illegal immigrants to shelter in the school’s gym. The school is now canceling its dances, concerts, special events, and sports programs because of the mayor’s edict.
https://www.breitbart.com/immigrati...s-sports-mayor-eric-adams-illegal-aliens-gym/
I think this is hilarious. This is my former home city, which I love, but if they're going to embrace the Marxist cultural revolution, good for them when that comes back and whacks them in the face.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

“This video will expose the entire illegal alien pipeline for what it is: a United Nations weaponized migration agenda masquerading as an organic humanitarian crisis,” Muckraker journalist Anthony Rubin begins in the documentary.
https://www.infowars.com/posts/must...tire-illegal-alien-route-from-ecuador-to-u-s/

Warning members not to attend a Charlie Kirk rally... teaching soldiers about white rage, etc etc... are all betrayals. I'd never join the military today.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023

Right. not about Canada....and not about the above either.

so you would like the military to go full metal jacket because you think they should and we will leave Canada out of it because you say so

I wasn't actually talking about Canada though now was I :unsure: I was talking about your remarks re the US military while you have the same type of deal right under yr own Canadian nose :whistle: Of course talking about that in Canada might get you arrested but you can get on this forum and say whatever you want

got it

while you are at it, maybe throw in the family dog as well

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
so you would like the military to go full metal jacket because you think they should and we will leave Canada out of it because you say so
Don't try to deflect from something that is meant to destroy the USA. Evidently you do not have problem with a major planned foreign invasion of America. In fact an undeclared war. Let's hope you make room for some of the invaders in your home. Or they might just take it over and oust you. They already ousted the students at one Brooklyn school and took over. They have also taken over the airports and other public facilities.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
Don't try to deflect from something that is meant to destroy the USA. Evidently you do not have problem with a major planned foreign invasion of America. In fact an undeclared war. Let's hope you make room for some of the invaders in your home. Or they might just take it over and oust you. They already ousted the students at one Brooklyn school and took over. They have also taken over the airports and other public facilities.
what on earth makes you think I don't understand the current world events? I'm the one who posted this op. you have derailed it and generated an entire new topic

it also seems you cannot express your opinions without trying to somehow belittle others

every time you do that, you simply tell us more about yourself

Jan 2, 2023
During World War II in Germany, people were afraid of Jewish people . Now in 2023 in America people are afraid of illegals.

Jan 2, 2023
I’m honestly not trolling. This is a honest observation With no political spin behind it. A populace, being increasingly afraid of the other, is a sign that the society is Becoming increasingly authoritarian.

I didn’t make that up it’s just something we see associated with this authoritarian pattern within history.

Maybe there’s nothing to it and it’s a dead end however, it’s very present, and it would be a mistake not to note it.

I’m honestly not concerned about politics or political parties. I’m not political. I’m just watching patterns and I’m concerned about the direction of society and it doesn’t look good right now based on what we have seen in the past.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I’m honestly not trolling. This is a honest observation With no political spin behind it. A populace, being increasingly afraid of the other, is a sign that the society is Becoming increasingly authoritarian.

I didn’t make that up it’s just something we see associated with this authoritarian pattern within history.

Maybe there’s nothing to it and it’s a dead end however, it’s very present, and it would be a mistake not to note it.

I’m honestly not concerned about politics or political parties. I’m not political. I’m just watching patterns and I’m concerned about the direction of society and it doesn’t look good right now based on what we have seen in the past.
Yes, that would apply to Biden labelling 75 million people who voted for Trump as "domestic terrorists". It would apply to labeling people who come to school board meetings as domestic terrorists. It would not apply to throwing open your border to ten million illegals, to having illegal immigrants camping out in your schools so that your kids have to stay home or about filling your streets with homeless. Equating that to what the Nazis did by villifying Jews is insulting to someone's intelligence. Only a moron would pretend the risks from ten million illegals should be equated with antisemitism that led to the holocaust.

Any reasonable and objective person would look at all the layoffs that took place in 2023 and the start of 2024 and realize we don't have a shortage of workers. Flooding the country with manual labor at a time like this will cause problems, not alleviate them.

Jan 2, 2023
Yes, that would apply to Biden labelling 75 million people who voted for Trump as "domestic terrorists". It would apply to labeling people who come to school board meetings as domestic terrorists. It would not apply to throwing open your border to ten million illegals, to having illegal immigrants camping out in your schools so that your kids have to stay home or about filling your streets with homeless. Equating that to what the Nazis did by villifying Jews is insulting to someone's intelligence. Only a moron would pretend the risks from ten million illegals should be equated with antisemitism that led to the holocaust.

Any reasonable and objective person would look at all the layoffs that took place in 2023 and the start of 2024 and realize we don't have a shortage of workers. Flooding the country with manual labor at a time like this will cause problems, not alleviate them.
If I got political I would be calling him a moron too and thus the reason I don’t get political.

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If I got political I would be calling him a moron too and thus the reason I don’t get political.

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.
You don't call anyone a fool but you do say that if they want immigrants to come into the country legally and not illegally then they are like the Nazi's in Germany that built concentration camps.

Jan 2, 2023
You don't call anyone a fool but you do say that if they want immigrants to come into the country legally and not illegally then they are like the Nazi's in Germany that built concentration camps.
I asked myself if I’m acting inappropriate every day. I find similarities in myself to Hitler all the time and I’m constantly correcting and changing myself. If I had power, I will be the first one to admit that I would be worse than Hitler. It’s within us all.

Conservatives call for the Death penalty for trans people and their political enemies All the time without batting an eye these days. It is what it is. it’s not like it’s not happening.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the same behavior That you see in authoritarian governments throughout history. And yes, I could be wrong or mistaken. I’m just a person.

Jan 2, 2023
And no, that’s not what I said, I said that fear of the other. Talk of Removing undesirables from one’s country. These are signs of authoritarian governments throughout history.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I asked myself if I’m acting inappropriate every day. I find similarities in myself to Hitler all the time and I’m constantly correcting and changing myself. If I had power, I will be the first one to admit that I would be worse than Hitler. It’s within us all.

Conservatives call for the Death penalty for trans people and their political enemies All the time without batting an eye these days. It is what it is. it’s not like it’s not happening.
I did not know that. I listen to Steve Bannon's warroom 5 days a week and I have never heard anyone on his show call for the death penalty because someone is Trans or in a different political party. Who exactly is calling for these deaths?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the same behavior That you see in authoritarian governments throughout history. And yes, I could be wrong or mistaken. I’m just a person.
Certainly, if someone is calling for the death of someone because they are in a different political party that is the definition of authoritarian. I'm wondering if you have confused or conflated two separate things.

Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's Lolita Express 26 times. People want him to be held accountable for that crime, not because he is a different political party, but because he abused children who were being held captive as sex slaves.

They are calling for Mayorkas to be impeached, not because he is a Democrat, but because he is the secretary of Homeland Security and he has been negligent allowing 10 million illegals into the border.

They want to hold Hunter Biden accountable for his contempt of congress, not because his last name is Biden but because contempt of congress is a crime.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And no, that’s not what I said, I said that fear of the other. Talk of Removing undesirables from one’s country. These are signs of authoritarian governments throughout history.
There is a big difference between "undesirables" as the Nazi's referred to Jews who were citizens, some Christians, and people who had down's syndrome and other conditions

With those who want people who entered the country illegally to leave and come back in legally.

What you are doing, calling them "undesirables" in this broad brush attempt to confuse the issue, that is what totalitarian regimes do. Confuse the language so they can arrest their opponents.

Niki7

Feb 21, 2023
During World War II in Germany, people were afraid of Jewish people . Now in 2023 in America people are afraid of illegals.
Good to know. Now all we have to do is revise all the evidence that says otherwise.

This is not a political thread. It is simply factual.

Jan 2, 2023
I did not know that. I listen to Steve Bannon's warroom 5 days a week and I have never heard anyone on his show call for the death penalty because someone is Trans or in a different political party. Who exactly is calling for these deaths?

Certainly, if someone is calling for the death of someone because they are in a different political party that is the definition of authoritarian. I'm wondering if you have confused or conflated two separate things.

Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's Lolita Express 26 times. People want him to be held accountable for that crime, not because he is a different political party, but because he abused children who were being held captive as sex slaves.

They are calling for Mayorkas to be impeached, not because he is a Democrat, but because he is the secretary of Homeland Security and he has been negligent allowing 10 million illegals into the border.

They want to hold Hunter Biden accountable for his contempt of congress, not because his last name is Biden but because contempt of congress is a crime.
https://www.mississippifreepress.or...ad-for-trans-rights-supporters-political-foes

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-trump-candidate-calls-executing-162018014.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna34530

Again, I’m not political. This would be a problem I’m seeing with both parties.

From where I sit it looks like the choice is blue authoritarianism or red authoritarianism.

We both agree when it comes to the left I guess we just have different opinions when it comes to the right.