Well isn't this reassuring...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 2, 2023
There is a big difference between "undesirables" as the Nazi's referred to Jews who were citizens, some Christians, and people who had down's syndrome and other conditions

With those who want people who entered the country illegally to leave and come back in legally.

What you are doing, calling them "undesirables" in this broad brush attempt to confuse the issue, that is what totalitarian regimes do. Confuse the language so they can arrest their opponents.
It’s very possible that I’m doing that. I will sleep on it. However, it just feels Like prejudice and racism When I read a conversation like this Because there’s a lot of talking points that are propaganda within your conversation.

The truth is Biden continued with the same policies that Trump put into place. I’m a manager at a cleaning company before Trump 90% of the labor force was from other countries. Now I would say Over 80% are Americans. And we’ve had to downsize our company. We now have less than half the labor force we did say four years ago. They just aren’t here to work the jobs. They left because of Covid, and they never came back.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
https://www.mississippifreepress.or...ad-for-trans-rights-supporters-political-foes

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-trump-candidate-calls-executing-162018014.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna34530

Again, I’m not political. This would be a problem I’m seeing with both parties.

From where I sit it looks like the choice is blue authoritarianism or red authoritarianism.

We both agree when it comes to the left I guess we just have different opinions when it comes to the right.
From where you sit? Two of those people I have never heard of, since Bannon's show is very focused on political activism from all over the country that tells me they are not legitimate conservatives. I hear from key CPAC speakers all the time, so what you have are two crackpots. It is easy to run these kind of candidates to discredit real ones. How many votes did either one get? 0%? 0.1%? As for the Texas Republican party they are not advocating death to LGBTQ.

So your evidence is absurd, two people who are in trivial races, have not won anything and for all we know will get less than 1% of the vote, and a state party platform that doesn't want to make LGBTQ a special interest receiving handouts from the government.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
A populace, being increasingly afraid of the other, is a sign that the society is Becoming increasingly authoritarian.
You are clearly MISREPRESENTING the situation. The way you worded this shows that you are in fact political. To misuse the term "authoritarian" in this context proves that.

1. There has never been a time when any country destroyed its own borders. But the Democrats deliberately destroyed the southern border to increase illegal voters who would support them.

2. There was never a time when a Western government colluded actively with drug cartels to destroy its own national security, But that is what the Biden administration has been doing.

3. There was never a time when border patrol officers actually worked actively to assist the entry of illegal aliens into their country. But that is what Biden has demanded.

4. There was never a time when a federal government demanded that a state government continue to break both federal and state laws for its own political ends. Biden sent a cease-and-desist order to Texas, and also threatened to sue Texas for protecting its own borders.

5. There was never a time when anywhere from 10 million to 20 million foreign invaders were brought into a country to undermine that country. But that is exactly what Biden has done.

As to the fear factor, there is no doubt that when these unlawful foreigners see that the "welcoming" government is lawless, then they are convinced that they can perpetrate any crime and get away with it. The Heritage Foundation has published evidence that "Increased Illegal Immigration Brings Increased Crime: Almost 2/3rds of Federal Arrests Involve Noncitizens".
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...tion-brings-increased-crime-almost-23-federal

So if a murderer walked up to your front door, would you offer the welcome mat? You could become the next victim: "And in March of last year, Jean Macean, an illegal alien who posed as an unaccompanied minor, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder after allegedly murdering a Daytona Beach couple. Macean had previous arrests related to drug charges, which were dropped due to the soft-on-crime predilections of George Soros-backed Florida State Attorney Aramis Ayala." (from the above report).
Please note that the word "allegedly" was used incorrectly. He was actually indicted for first-degree murder.
Man accused of stabbing Daytona Beach couple to death indicted on first-degree murder
""These were brutal, vicious, violent murders, multiple stab wounds to both individuals," State Attorney R.J. Larizza said when he announced the indictment during a press conference Tuesday on the steps of the Volusia County Courthouse in DeLand." Then the judge ruled that the man was "incompetent" to stand trial, but now he has been found competent and could face the death penalty.

Jan 2, 2023
From where you sit? Two of those people I have never heard of, since Bannon's show is very focused on political activism from all over the country that tells me they are not legitimate conservatives. I hear from key CPAC speakers all the time, so what you have are two crackpots. It is easy to run these kind of candidates to discredit real ones. How many votes did either one get? 0%? 0.1%? As for the Texas Republican party they are not advocating death to LGBTQ.

So your evidence is absurd, two people who are in trivial races, have not won anything and for all we know will get less than 1% of the vote, and a state party platform that doesn't want to make LGBTQ a special interest receiving handouts from the government.
I will be willing to have a conversation with you but not a debate. I can fully admit that I might be wrong. Are you able to fully admit that you may be wrong? If not, then there’s no use continuing here. I’m not trying to prove a point I’m just making an observation and having a conversation about it if you’re not willing to do that then I’m done.

Jan 2, 2023
You are clearly MISREPRESENTING the situation. The way you worded this shows that you are in fact political. To misuse the term "authoritarian" in this context proves that.

1. There has never been a time when any country destroyed its own borders. But the Democrats deliberately destroyed the southern border to increase illegal voters who would support them.

2. There was never a time when a Western government colluded actively with drug cartels to destroy its own national security, But that is what the Biden administration has been doing.

3. There was never a time when border patrol officers actually worked actively to assist the entry of illegal aliens into their country. But that is what Biden has demanded.

4. There was never a time when a federal government demanded that a state government continue to break both federal and state laws for its own political ends. Biden sent a cease-and-desist order to Texas, and also threatened to sue Texas for protecting its own borders.

5. There was never a time when anywhere from 10 million to 20 million foreign invaders were brought into a country to undermine that country. But that is exactly what Biden has done.

As to the fear factor, there is no doubt that when these unlawful foreigners see that the "welcoming" government is lawless, then they are convinced that they can perpetrate any crime and get away with it. The Heritage Foundation has published evidence that "Increased Illegal Immigration Brings Increased Crime: Almost 2/3rds of Federal Arrests Involve Noncitizens".
https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...tion-brings-increased-crime-almost-23-federal

So if a murderer walked up to your front door, would you offer the welcome mat? You could become the next victim: "And in March of last year, Jean Macean, an illegal alien who posed as an unaccompanied minor, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder after allegedly murdering a Daytona Beach couple. Macean had previous arrests related to drug charges, which were dropped due to the soft-on-crime predilections of George Soros-backed Florida State Attorney Aramis Ayala." (from the above report).
Please note that the word "allegedly" was used incorrectly. He was actually indicted for first-degree murder.
Man accused of stabbing Daytona Beach couple to death indicted on first-degree murder
""These were brutal, vicious, violent murders, multiple stab wounds to both individuals," State Attorney R.J. Larizza said when he announced the indictment during a press conference Tuesday on the steps of the Volusia County Courthouse in DeLand." Then the judge ruled that the man was "incompetent" to stand trial, but now he has been found competent and could face the death penalty.
I’m not interested in debating this, but I will have a conversation with you about this if you’re interested, I’m fully aware that I could be completely wrong. I see some flaws in my logic. as long as you’re willing to do the same and admit that you could be wrong and see the flaws in your logic then we can have a conversation. If you’re not willing to Do that then there’s no point continuing here.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I will be willing to have a conversation with you but not a debate. I can fully admit that I might be wrong. Are you able to fully admit that you may be wrong? If not, then there’s no use continuing here. I’m not trying to prove a point I’m just making an observation and having a conversation about it if you’re not willing to do that then I’m done.
Of course. I already admitted I was wrong. I was listening to MSNBC and CNN tell me that the orange man was bad for three years and that the Mueller investigation had discovered so much smoke it was a sure thing they would find a fire. But then when he submitted his report they went silent. That made me angry, you have strung me along for three years and now that we have the report you won't talk about it? That was when I discovered Warroom pandemic, Steve Bannon, and began to realize how many things I had been lied to about.

Jan 2, 2023
Of course. I already admitted I was wrong. I was listening to MSNBC and CNN tell me that the orange man was bad for three years and that the Mueller investigation had discovered so much smoke it was a sure thing they would find a fire. But then when he submitted his report they went silent. That made me angry, you have strung me along for three years and now that we have the report you won't talk about it? That was when I discovered Warroom pandemic, Steve Bannon, and began to realize how many things I had been lied to about.
Migrants have been going back-and-forth between the border thousands of years before their was a border The only thing that I see that will stop it is genocide.

this is my concern.

Sadistically this is The safest Time to be alive. It is the safest time to be human there’s less and less to fear. So according to the statistics, All of this concern about illegals is just fear.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
Migrants have been going back-and-forth between the border thousands of years before their was a border The only thing that I see that will stop it is genocide.

this is my concern.

Sadistically this is The safest Time to be alive. It is the safest time to be human there’s less and less to fear. So according to the statistics, All of this concern about illegals is just fear.
So then you're suggesting we murder all illegals?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

this is my concern.

AI is taking 40% of all jobs this year and that is close to 100% of blue collar, manual labor jobs. So they aren't coming here to get a job.

40% unemployment makes the great depression look like a mild dip in the economy by comparison. Already we have around 10 cities in this country with 33% unemployment.

So we are heading for a collapse in employment completely unprecedented, yet not a collapse for the wealthiest 1%. This is going to happen any day. Look at what is happening in China, it has already hit them. This is why the world is entering WW3.

These immigrants are not the ones that came to Ellis Island. 80% are young, military age men. What you are seeing is an invasion. Prior to the invasion of Normandy we dropped men in behind the lines. We know that we have several hundred thousand terrorists that have entered the country, but it may be more than a million. They are not looking for jobs, they are prepared for the invasion. If the attack takes place within the country we can't fire missiles at anyone and all they have to do is take out ten substations to knock out the entire electric grid for the whole US. Imagine the chaos. Also, believe it or not, over 90% of our military and naval bases in the US depend on the domestic grid for electricity. The entire military and national guard will have to be mobilized, we will have total chaos, rioting, looting, and confusion. They will take out the trains, the bridges, the transportation, pipelines. You won't be able to resupply our cities.

But just keep your head in the sand and assume anyone who is warning you is a xenophobic racist. Please remember that you were warned and it was your choice to decide that the people warning you were the Nazi's and not the people invading the country.

Jan 2, 2023
AI is taking 40% of all jobs this year and that is close to 100% of blue collar, manual labor jobs. So they aren't coming here to get a job.

40% unemployment makes the great depression look like a mild dip in the economy by comparison. Already we have around 10 cities in this country with 33% unemployment.

So we are heading for a collapse in employment completely unprecedented, yet not a collapse for the wealthiest 1%. This is going to happen any day. Look at what is happening in China, it has already hit them. This is why the world is entering WW3.

These immigrants are not the ones that came to Ellis Island. 80% are young, military age men. What you are seeing is an invasion. Prior to the invasion of Normandy we dropped men in behind the lines. We know that we have several hundred thousand terrorists that have entered the country, but it may be more than a million. They are not looking for jobs, they are prepared for the invasion. If the attack takes place within the country we can't fire missiles at anyone and all they have to do is take out ten substations to knock out the entire electric grid for the whole US. Imagine the chaos. Also, believe it or not, over 90% of our military and naval bases in the US depend on the domestic grid for electricity. The entire military and national guard will have to be mobilized, we will have total chaos, rioting, looting, and confusion. They will take out the trains, the bridges, the transportation, pipelines. You won't be able to resupply our cities.

But just keep your head in the sand and assume anyone who is warning you is a xenophobic racist. Please remember that you were warned and it was your choice to decide that the people warning you were the Nazi's and not the people invading the country.
I’m not sure where you’re getting your statistics from considering That AI is not conscious. it’s not what you think it is. It’s just a set of algorithms that’s good at predicting patterns, and at this stage, it still needs human oversight not to mention all the prompting and coding that involves humans.

Algorithms are not capable of doing manual labor, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. They are working on replacing humans in the fast food industry With machines that are run by algorithms. But they’re light years away from that as well considering all the problems that they are having with the Automated McDonald’s in Arizona.

I hope you know that ChatGPT is just an algorithm. It looks at all the information on the Internet. It doesn’t have the capability to understand what’s Good or bad information. I heard a podcast with a professor that said she Can tell the AI generated papers and gave an example of one that Cited a professor and his work. And she was aware of the professor but the study that was cited was not something he did. It was something he could’ve done, but it wasn’t something that he did so she knew it was ChatGPT.

When it comes to intellectual work It’s full of false information, and the Experts in the field, can tell you that.

Like I told you, I’m not seeing it. I know my company and they’re shady. They would hire illegals on in a heartbeat if they could but they’re just not around. They left for Covid and didn’t come back. I’m telling you man I’m in the Cleaning business. If they were here, we would know it.

Jan 2, 2023

OK so I reread this and I just don’t know what you’re talking about. A military invasion of illegal aliens like huh? Like what illegals like I don’t get it? From where? What countries are they coming from? I don’t understand what you’re talking about at this point.

Jan 2, 2023
So then you're suggesting we murder all illegals?
I’m not suggesting that…. My concern is That if the government takes a right turn that it will start considering things Such as genocide in order to accomplish its agendas. Just like my concern with the left is that it will force everyone to go to reeducation camps or be executed.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I’m honestly not trolling. This is a honest observation With no political spin behind it. A populace, being increasingly afraid of the other, is a sign that the society is Becoming increasingly authoritarian.
You might be right, maybe, if that's what was happening. It isn't.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I asked myself if I’m acting inappropriate every day. I find similarities in myself to Hitler all the time and I’m constantly correcting and changing myself. If I had power, I will be the first one to admit that I would be worse than Hitler. It’s within us all.
Do you know someone named Hitler that we don't? You're not speaking of the historic person named Hitler. Because if you are you are terribly misinformed about who he was. You need to read books, watch some documentaries, even some movies and understand who this person was.

Conservatives call for the Death penalty for trans people and their political enemies All the time without batting an eye these days. It is what it is. it’s not like it’s not happening.
Absolutely and flatly false. Wow.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
It’s very possible that I’m doing that. I will sleep on it. However, it just feels Like prejudice and racism When I read a conversation like this Because there’s a lot of talking points that are propaganda within your conversation.
You clearly don't understand the situation.

The truth is Biden continued with the same policies that Trump put into place.
Here we go again. This is totally false.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Seriously? You're not being serious...

All of this concern about illegals is just fear.
Again, that isn't what's happening.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I’m not sure where you’re getting your statistics from considering That AI is not conscious. it’s not what you think it is. It’s just a set of algorithms that’s good at predicting patterns, and at this stage, it still needs human oversight not to mention all the prompting and coding that involves humans.
I think it was the WEF or one of these other major insiders that predicted 40% this year.

They already have machines that can completely automate a Mcdonalds. That means they can do the same for every franchise restaurant. They can already replace waitresses by having these little gizmos that take your order at each table, there is a restaurant here that I go to that uses robots to bus tables, cashiers are already being replaced in mass, I put up an article where Walmart has completely automated the process of ordering online and picking up those orders as well as delivering them to your house. Self driving taxis and Ubers are already being tested in various cities, self driving trucks are also being tested, I can go on. Tesla just showed us their latest robot with very fine motor skills that can be trained by watching Youtube videos. AI recently outperformed doctors in a double blind test in diagnosing people using text messages. AI is scoring above 85% on GRE exams for Math, Law, Medicine, and every other subject. One year previously it was operating at the high school level. Hundreds of thousands of coders and computer programmers have already been replaced by AI. 3d Printing has already replaced Chinese manufacturers. Adidas has a factory in Atlanta, when an order comes in a 3d printer makes the sole and another machine makes the top, and then it is shipped out. The entire process is automated, it is cheaper than having some factory in Asia make the sneakers.

I have been posting all the results and news articles in the thread on ChatGPT.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
OK so I reread this and I just don’t know what you’re talking about. A military invasion of illegal aliens like huh? Like what illegals like I don’t get it? From where? What countries are they coming from? I don’t understand what you’re talking about at this point.
Russia, Iran, N. Korea, Venezuela are all united to take out the US. China also is working with them as they will get Taiwan. When the US is taken out with a surprise attack the world will be in Chaos which is why BRICS has set up their new currency.

The US is Mystery, Great Babylon. The judgement will come in one hour.

They bought out all the key people in the US bureaucracy as well as a few key politicians, that is why they freak out about Trump because he is a wrench in their plans. They understand that the US is in the way of one world government, so they will destroy the US as a superpower.

Jan 2, 2023
Russia, Iran, N. Korea, Venezuela are all united to take out the US. China also is working with them as they will get Taiwan. When the US is taken out with a surprise attack the world will be in Chaos which is why BRICS has set up their new currency.

The US is Mystery, Great Babylon. The judgement will come in one hour.

They bought out all the key people in the US bureaucracy as well as a few key politicians, that is why they freak out about Trump because he is a wrench in their plans. They understand that the US is in the way of one world government, so they will destroy the US as a superpower.
Here is a profile of the illegals in the country. Are you saying that data like this is false and their is a hidden profile of illegals from the countries you mentioned?

Attachments