well it's been a while

  • Thread starter Thread starter tterr007
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tterr007

Guest
Well, it is true what the word says about "Evil company corrupts good habits."

Pray for me guys

It seems like I can always do the right thing when someone else is weak but, when that person goes away it doesn't seem to matter anymore.

It's some really messed up logic, I have a special gift from the Lord and I want to please him but, at the same time it's like I cant seem to stay on track.

I'm sure every christian goes through their ups and downs. But it sucks when you see certain patterns in your life.

But I still have hope :) Keep me in your prayers
 
sister, you are definetly not alone. I've been up and down in my walk as well. It is true, we can not always do the right thing. It's is so difficult sometimes to take my own advice...That it was god's grace that saved us and not ourselves. Once we grasp this idea we can mature and have a healthy relationship with God...I know it is so difficult though. Maby there is something deep down were we feel unworthy and we can't understand how he could love us. It is so mind blowing how he died for us and that we didn't do anything to deserve it. He loved us :)