Well Played Kerry, Well Played

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So now Kerry has signed a Treaty to strip americans of guns. Obama said the old order has ended. What is he talking about? The old order? surely he cannot mean a one world order? I know he wants this but good luck getting it, Kerry played his cards well. If he actually can enforce this I hope everyone knows karate or something for when a robber comes. You see criminals can always find a way to get something illegal, I mean this makes me irritated. Isn't this against our rights?

Jul 12, 2013
Gun Control Explained...

[video=youtube;84ptFVq22PY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84ptFVq22PY[/video]

World Citizen Asks United Nations to Disarm America: "The World Cannot Stand Idly By"

In his latest article, London Observer writer Henry Porter denigrates American gun owners by calling us insane and requests the assistance of the United Nations to “disarm the irrational rustics.”

“Half the country is sane and rational while the other half simply doesn’t grasp the inconsistencies and historic lunacy of its position, which springs from the second amendment right to keep and bear arms, and is derived from English common law and our 1689 Bill of Rights,” he writes. “We dispensed with these rights long ago, but American gun owners cleave to them with the tenacity that previous generations fought to continue slavery.”

:cool:

"...sometimes criminals are in a hurry, or they won't let you use the phone..."

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2013
Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it

Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it | Fox News

As he signed the document, Kerry called the treaty a "significant step" in addressing illegal gun sales, while claiming it would also protect gun rights.

"This is about keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists and rogue actors. This is about reducing the risk of international transfers of conventional arms that will be used to carry out the world's worst crimes. This is about keeping Americans safe and keeping America strong," he said. "This treaty will not diminish anyone's freedom. In fact, the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess, and use arms for legitimate purposes."

The National Rifle Association blasted the plan, claiming it would impose an "invasive registration scheme" by requiring importing countries to give exporting countries information on "end users."

"The Obama administration is once again demonstrating its contempt for our fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms," Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA's Institute for Legislative Action, said in a statement. "These are blatant attacks on the constitutional rights and liberties of every law-abiding American. The NRA will continue to fight this assault on our fundamental freedom."

The Control Arms Coalition, which includes hundreds of non-governmental organizations in more than 100 countries that promoted an Arms Trade Treaty, has said it expects many of the world's top arms exporters -- including Britain, Germany and France -- to sign alongside emerging exporters such as Brazil and Mexico. It said the United States is expected to sign later this year.

The coalition notes that more than 500,000 people are killed by armed violence every year and predicted that "history will be made" when many U.N. members sign the treaty, which it says is designed "to protect millions living in daily fear of armed violence and at risk of rape, assault, displacement and death."

Many violence-wracked countries, including Congo and South Sudan, are also expected to sign. The coalition said their signature -- and ratification -- will make it more difficult for illicit arms to cross borders.

The treaty covers battle tanks, armored combat vehicles, large-caliber artillery systems, combat aircraft, attack helicopters, warships, missiles and missile launchers, and small arms and light weapons.

Forked tongue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The phrase "speaks with a forked tongue" means to deliberately say one thing and mean another or, to be hypocritical, or act in a duplicitous manner. In the longstanding tradition of many Native American tribes, "speaking with a forked tongue" has meant lying, and a person was no longer considered worthy of trust, once he had been shown to "speak with a forked tongue". This phrase was also adopted by Americans around the time of the Revolution, and may be found in abundant references from the early 19th century — often reporting on American officers who sought to convince the tribal leaders with whom they negotiated that they "spoke with a straight and not with a forked tongue" (as for example, President Andrew Jackson told the Creek Nation in 1829) According to one 1859 account, the native proverb that the "white man spoke with a forked tongue" originated as a result of the French tactic of the 1690s, in their war with the Iroquois, of inviting their enemies to attend a Peace Conference, only to be slaughtered or captured.

Last edited:

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Re: Kerry signs UN arms treaty, senators threaten to block it

Foreign political entity forcing laws upon American citizens? I would say fat chance in heck. But about 50% of the country is liberal, and this aligns with their agenda. So I can actually see it as a possibility. But in conservative states you can bet cops would just go around knocking on doors, asking if there are any guns, and when they hear "no" they'd just leave. I don't think too many conservative law-enforcement personnel are interested in committing illegal acts under the leadership of an oppressive foreign power in order to strip ourselves of our right to defend ourselves.

Kreation

Sep 19, 2013
ABOUT TIME!!!! lol

honestly, why would you assume that the abolition of the gun order will onset the new world order? I mean come on! the rest of the world hasn't had that for decades and we are fine! it is bizarre how the americans overreact over little things and make a mountain out of a molehill it just makes me smile :)

gun.gif

look how backwards america is with the gun crimes. You say you want a gun for self defence, but aren't we taught as christians to not murder and to turn the other cheek? Paul didn't use a sword when he was persecuted, Christ didn't fight back when he was being beaten, so why should we?

Last edited:
J

jimmydiggs

ABOUT TIME!!!! lol

honestly, why would you assume that the abolition of the gun order will onset the new world order? I mean come on! the rest of the world hasn't had that for decades and we are fine! it is bizarre how the americans overreact over little things and make a mountain out of a molehill it just makes me smile :)

View attachment 58862

look how backwards america is with the gun crimes. You say you want a gun for self defence, but aren't we taught as christians to not murder and to turn the other cheek? Paul didn't use a sword when he was persecuted, Christ didn't fight back when he was being beaten, so why should we?
There's a reason why we have a 3.2... liberals don't want you to know about it. ;)

Our constitution states government cannot infringe on the right to bear arms, and thus, any infringement is dealt with quite seriously. I, myself, would like to get a semi-automatic rifle..

As a history student, one of the things we see repeated in history is that when governments take away guns from the population in large quantities, people tend to die in large quantities.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
ABOUT TIME!!!! lol

View attachment 58862

Kreation, if you do not live in the USA then please do not attempt to treat its ills. Fifty percent of us are largely against gun control. The other fifty percent have already gotten their way where they live and more people have actually died as a result of that gun control than otherwise would have (that's likely where the numbers on your chart come from if they are legitimate). Increases in violent crime have been linked to stricter gun control. It's been observed and documented. That's why owning a gun is no longer illegal in our nation's capitol as it once was. You take away guns and criminals will use knives and numbers. Those who want to kill will continue to harm and kill. But what you're doing is giving them ammunition while tying the hands of law-abiding citizens. That just causes more needless death. I hope you understand, but like the rest of the world - I don't think you will.