I've been "sick" for almost 2 weeks now. It'll be 2 weeks on Monday. 2 weeks ago, I started feeling dizzy and light-headed and the first 2 days, I slept a lot but then recovered from the wanting to sleep but still had the dizziness and light-headedness. Also, any "activity" made those symptoms worse. I had gone to my new neurologist this past Monday and I told her about my symptoms and asked her if they had anything to do w/ my medicine I'm on since the medicine does cause dizziness, sleepiness and confusion. My doctor said most likely not as I had been on my medicine for 3 weeks after I had started the medication. That if it was from my medication, I would've received the symptoms basically right away but, not 3 weeks later.
So, this past Wed evening, after work. I went to urgent care because I couldn't deal with the dizziness any longer.
I explained everything to him including what my neurologist said. My blood pressure and heart beat were normal.
He told me that I have a very bad case of vertigo, had a fever (it's now gone), have a sinus infection and i had very bad earwax buildup in my ears. He put me on some medicine for the vertigo and told me how to get rid of the earwax. I started taking the medicine for the vertigo right away that night and it had already started making me very sleepy so I went to bed early that night. And that night, I had slept 10 hours that night alone and I kept taking that pill for the dizziness. It did little to take the dizziness away but it had made me very very sleepy
The last time I took the pill was at 10am this morning and then I had to take a nap by 1:30 because I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I slept for an hour and a half and when I got up, I still felt extremely sleepy. I am making the decision to STOP taking that medication so, instead of having both the dizziness and sleepiness, I'll just have the dizziness only. No more pill but, I just want to feel better.
Please pray for me. I'm extremely frustrated w/ this dizziness. I Hate feeling dizzy 24 hours everyday and if it's the medication I'm taking for my medical problem, please let God Show me somehow that it's this. I don't know what else to do.
So, this past Wed evening, after work. I went to urgent care because I couldn't deal with the dizziness any longer.
I explained everything to him including what my neurologist said. My blood pressure and heart beat were normal.
He told me that I have a very bad case of vertigo, had a fever (it's now gone), have a sinus infection and i had very bad earwax buildup in my ears. He put me on some medicine for the vertigo and told me how to get rid of the earwax. I started taking the medicine for the vertigo right away that night and it had already started making me very sleepy so I went to bed early that night. And that night, I had slept 10 hours that night alone and I kept taking that pill for the dizziness. It did little to take the dizziness away but it had made me very very sleepy
The last time I took the pill was at 10am this morning and then I had to take a nap by 1:30 because I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I slept for an hour and a half and when I got up, I still felt extremely sleepy. I am making the decision to STOP taking that medication so, instead of having both the dizziness and sleepiness, I'll just have the dizziness only. No more pill but, I just want to feel better.
Please pray for me. I'm extremely frustrated w/ this dizziness. I Hate feeling dizzy 24 hours everyday and if it's the medication I'm taking for my medical problem, please let God Show me somehow that it's this. I don't know what else to do.