What’s for Dessert?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ForgiveMeGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What came out of them..? No taste, or otherwise didn't work out?
Pretty much everything went wrong. At first, it seemed like it was going to turn out okay. The filling didn't taste quite as you'd expect, though it wasn't that bad, but it didn't have the right texture. My gas station used to sell coffee-flavored donuts, but they took them off the lineup because donuts aren't that popular around here anyway.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Tazzo
I am having such a hard time to pick the right thread for afternoon coffee session.. is it a snack, or is it a dessert.. 😅 so this time to here it goes...

Mother's day afternoon coffee with a lemon no-bake cheesecake I made, topped with blueberries and raspberries.

Lemonc.jpg
 
I am having such a hard time to pick the right thread for afternoon coffee session.. is it a snack, or is it a dessert.. 😅 so this time to here it goes...

Mother's day afternoon coffee with a lemon no-bake cheesecake I made, topped with blueberries and raspberries.

View attachment 288942
This shows a need for a "Perfect Pairing" thread. :unsure:
 
Like a lot of people I decided to see what is going on with these Dubai style bars. They are usually more expensive than I care to pay, but I saw this one at Aldi for under $4. I think it's quite tasty!

dubai.jpg
 
I tried this piece of evil today. At my age, I should know very well to beware of the irresistible evil temptations lurking in the ice cream freezer of the grocery stores. But, have I learned? Not at all!

evil.jpg
 
Another ice cream candy bar. Over the years I've tried different ice cream candy bars: Snickers, Twix, M&M, Snickers PB, and more. I'm not even that keen on Butterfinger bars, but put it in ice cream form and it's my fave 😂

butterfinger ice cream.jpeg
 
I like danishes, I’m just not sure about a cherry danish or fruit in something like that, not sure why.
Well it is cherry pie filling LOL and some kind of sweet cheese, total decadence heh.
I like the cherry part... normally my desert would be some healthy cookie or apple pie.
Other Danish flavors? Not a fan. Plain Danish? Not a fan. A healthy cookie would have
gluten-free fiber sources like oat bran, chia seed, flaxseed, figs, and prunes and probably
other sees like pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame as well as hemp. And chocolate LOL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YouOnlyLiveTwice
Well it is cherry pie filling LOL and some kind of sweet cheese, total decadence heh.
I like the cherry part... normally my desert would be some healthy cookie or apple pie.
Other Danish flavors? Not a fan. Plain Danish? Not a fan. A healthy cookie would have
gluten-free fiber sources like oat bran, chia seed, flaxseed, figs, and prunes and probably
other sees like pumpkin, sunflower, and sesame as well as hemp. And chocolate LOL.
Very great choices
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Magenta