What about this fema and pastors deal?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
3,756
69
0
Has anybody confirmed the 'training of pastors by fema' thing. When martial law is declared and pastors tell the folks to report to such and such fema camp. I don't know. Haven't researched it totally yet. Like to hear anyone's input without being a smart b--t. I'm simply enquiring. If it is as phony as the 30,000 guilotines purchase or not. Thanks.
 
Has anybody confirmed the 'training of pastors by fema' thing. When martial law is declared and pastors tell the folks to report to such and such fema camp. I don't know. Haven't researched it totally yet. Like to hear anyone's input without being a smart b--t. I'm simply enquiring. If it is as phony as the 30,000 guilotines purchase or not. Thanks.

This has been happening since 2012....it is true that pastors are being trained to be "1st responders" and to allow their churches to be processing centers.....i've heard about the guillotines but not completely sure if they are real or not....my guess is that they are....but the pastorfema things is true....they are also threatened with losing tax exempt status...pastor mansfield discusses it in some articles below: God Bless!

"They Are Coming For Us" - Whistleblower Talks NWO, Gun Confiscation And Martial Law - Pastor That Exposed The Clergy Response Team For FEMA Says "The Battle Is Here, The Battle Is Now"
501c3, IRS, FEMA and the church
Pastors to Help DHS in Arrests and Detention of Americans in FEMA Camps - Freedom Outpost
 
You guys are in dire need of Psychiatric help.

Willie, Willie,Willie, I asked you polite to not be a smart b--t. You just can't help yourself I reckon. If nothing is going on at all preparing the way for the anti Christ, then when does Willie think it will begin? In ten years, twenty, a hundred? What is your welcome opinion?
 
After the female pastors thread we now have the fema pastors thread.
 
Willie, Willie,Willie, I asked you polite to not be a smart b--t. You just can't help yourself I reckon. If nothing is going on at all preparing the way for the anti Christ, then when does Willie think it will begin? In ten years, twenty, a hundred? What is your welcome opinion?

Nothing "Smart Butt" about it, I seriously think people caught up in conspiracy imaginings are in need of mental help.
 
So questioning something that's going around to see if there is any validity to it is not allowed. One word. Wow.

You didn't answer the question. If not now then when is all the 'revealing of the man of sin' gong to take place?

So everything is great right now, no evil going on behind closed doors. I'm stupid for even considering the slight possibility that we might be in 'the last hour'. So when is it all going to begin in your opinion?
 
That's an old one Sir Yet. I think it's partially true. The true part is yes, pastors and other authority figures are trained in the case of a catastrophic emergency to work with the government to try to maintain order. The wonky part is whether or not this is part of some elaborate genocide plan, I personally don't think it is.
 
It's a topic I have read about, but that was a few years ago back when I still frequented some conspiracy theory forums. I didn't know what to make of it then and I still don't. There are aspects of FEMA I do think are highly suspect, but I wonder if that is because of them and what they do or if it's just my natural dislike of authority and distrust of the Government coming out. Likewise, I could see FEMA pressuring the churches to play along while martial law is rolled out, but at the same time, I have my doubts about the US Government to find their own butts with a map, let alone handle the logistics of rounding all of us up into death camps.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a fema pastor. It's gonna be ok. You'll be reunited with your family soon. Just get on the bus. It's gonna be ok.
 
That's an old one Sir Yet. I think it's partially true. The true part is yes, pastors and other authority figures are trained in the case of a catastrophic emergency to work with the government to try to maintain order. The wonky part is whether or not this is part of some elaborate genocide plan, I personally don't think it is.

Hope you r right. Thanks. It's kinda 'betwixt one thing and another'. We all want Jesus to get back here quick like, but a ton of unsavory stuff has to be building up first. A 'revealing' of a sort.
I watched one video showing all the thousands of military vehicles including tanks, being dispersed throughout the country. Disturbing..
 
Last edited:
Well I guess since I don't take anything at face value but question everything I need some psychiatric help....oh wait 30 yrs ago I would be deemed normal for not taking everything spoon fed to me....but today if I think for myself I am somehow mentally off the rocker.....how times have changed (sigh with deep groan)....where have all the thinkers gone??????
 
I'm a fema pastor. It's gonna be ok. You'll be reunited with your family soon. Just get on the bus. It's gonna be ok.

Remember the holocaust hundreds of years ago....no wait a minute...75 years ago. I'm just saying. If the antichrist scenario is to take place, then why not now, instead of 500 years from now? I'm just saying, I don't know, but I am keeping watch.
 
Well I guess since I don't take anything at face value but question everything I need some psychiatric help....oh wait 30 yrs ago I would be deemed normal for not taking everything spoon fed to me....but today if I think for myself I am somehow mentally off the rocker.....how times have changed (sigh with deep groan)....where have all the thinkers gone??????
That may be one of the signs, 'Where is the promise of His coming. All things remain the same.' 2Peter 3:4
 
That may be one of the signs, 'Where is the promise of His coming. All things remain the same.' 2Peter 3:4

True, I do not know if we are at the end of the age but the technology is here because everyone has an electronic/web based device on them profiling them whether they know it or not...so technically people who look for the mark/chip may already have it in possession in the form of a cell phone, credit card etc....just not "inside them" yet.....
 
So questioning something that's going around to see if there is any validity to it is not allowed. One word. Wow.

You didn't answer the question. If not now then when is all the 'revealing of the man of sin' gong to take place?

So everything is great right now, no evil going on behind closed doors. I'm stupid for even considering the slight possibility that we might be in 'the last hour'. So when is it all going to begin in your opinion?

The Antichrist is not coming anymore. It will get better and better and then the whole earth is full of His Glory through the church in a few thousand years or so and then Jesus comes back. Pretrib is nuts and the people who believe it too. I read it on Facebook all the time.
Where's the sign of His coming? Everything stays the same.
 
The Antichrist is not coming anymore. It will get better and better and then the whole earth is full of His Glory through the church in a few thousand years or so and then Jesus comes back. Pretrib is nuts and the people who believe it too. I read it on Facebook all the time.
Where's the sign of His coming? Everything stays the same.

My geiger counter for sarcasm is going BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!! lol especially the part about earth getting better and better part :D before Jesus comes....