What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
After a good work out in my garage, I use my musty underarms as cologne..:D .........................................sometime
 
haha....lynx is pretty good for men too :D.......that's if ya have lynx deodorant where you live ;)
 
I have a collection of random pieves of candy wappers building on the floor in my room... I REALLY need to clean my room.
 
Some random person called me at 2 in the morning looking for someone named Rob
 
eh, what can I say, it's happened to all of us.

I'm eating spaghetti sadly without ranch, cus we ran out. It's sad, so sad
 
ppl used to call me all the time and ask for dave, and it sounded like he was a dealer! lol
 
when my grandma got a new number, people used to call and ask for Jennifer. One time, I talked to her uncle because I thought he was my uncle. They have the same name and sound alike on the phone.
 
can you come clean mine too? And the laundry as well if you don't mind
 
gahhhh it can wait til tomorrow right? :D......*reads a magazine instead*