What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've gone skydiving.... and my mom didn't know about it until after! LOL! :D
 
my brother taught me how to shoot arrows today and i got a bullseye on my first try! ^_^
 
i had a horrible ride early this morning... at., 5:45 am,

it was almost 1000kph and it was soo cold . :S at least i made it tho. thanx to God.
 
i got this nasty looking bruise from where the string of the Bow hit my arm when i was launching off an arrow! lol!
 
I've got a very difficult quiz today but wow..
awesome!!! I made it hghest hehe...God is really soooo Good
 
wow, i just dont drink it cause its gross....
I cannot drive a straightshift......ZERO
 
i hate when ppl whine to me about problems but dont do a thing about it or take it up with the person they whine about!
 
I have never been afraid of the dark :) That's quite the accomplishment!
 
I have many scars on my body from various falls and surgurys
 
i get scared like something is going to grab at me when i flush the toilet

seriously. haha...:(
 
LOL hahah gosh,,

i do too sometimes.. but not that scared anymore :)

i used to get off work at 4 am... and walk on the streets alone