What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Phantom of the opera, the musical based on the French novel by Gaston Leroux, is
something i never saw...
 
Last edited:
I talked with a British accent the other day and got a band to think i was from a diff country! lol
 
I'm distantly descended from the man that the movie 'Braveheart' was all about...and, I've never watched 'Braveheart'
 
I just got a shirt that says "'I'm not as random as you think I salad."
 
I just got a shirt that says "I'm not as random as you think I salad."
 
I beat my fiancee in chess twice today and once in just 6 moves and i just learned how to last a few weeks ago
 
I hate stepping on something wet while wearing socks! does anyone?
 
i go crazy if i go shopping too long! >_< im not a big fan of shopping!
 
I've dug a huge hole in my yard, just to play in!
(you can guess what happened when it rained!) lol
 
i looooove rain!
i love to play in it and dance in it and get soaking wet! ^_^
 
I love to play in the mud when it's raining!
i love covering myself head2toe in mud!
and then playing tackle football with my sibs!