What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
God bless. :D

no chat for me :( psh.. not until i get my performance level high
 
the dog sleeps with me and hogs the bed... =[ I like my bed to myself! lol
 
I can't stand it when someone bites their nails!! Drives me nuts! I will ask.. no, demand that they stop immediately. lol
 
I have only ridden a horse twice in my entire life and both were in the same weekend
 
my uncle once said seriously that i was mentally ill. after i made a computer program.
 
I want a tat but can't till i'm 18.... sadness has taken over my being:(
 
well i think its good to wait.
cuz i mean you might want one now, but when you are 18 you might not want the same one as you want now.
 
I wouldn't mind a job like that. :) Getting paid to talk on the phone. :D sounds like it would be fun. ROFL:p


hahahhhhaha, lets exchange jobs lol. i wish i can just stay home and just work with computers like you do haha