What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I used to have some bright orange flower sheet! lol
im glad i have black now!
 
I like orange, but not on a curtain. I don't look good in orange clothes either.
 
I'd skip my first class and sleep in, but I've already missed two
 
Be an underwater basketweaving major. They're in real high demand right now
 
I feel like having Chinese for dinner tonight. Who wants to come?