What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol! ive had friends cut my hair... it couldn't turn out worse than that! lol
 
lol... cuz i sent the guy i like a message about how i feel... and idk what he will say!
 
all you can do is wait and see!

It's nerveracking, I know cusI've done it too. Turnes out he liked me too
 
I don't wanna be home tonight! Too bad it's after 11 pm and there's not much decent to do at this hour on a friday night. Maybe tomorrow night will be a little better.
 
I have perforated my left eardrum 3 times and my right about 2
 
I have a 32 letter full name - and i always somehow manage to win the game red letter :)
 
That's a long name! What's your full name?

I'd rather be barefoot or in flip flops than wear shoes.
 
A man stabbed me with a needle and gave me my ywllow fever shot.