What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
YES!!!!! hahahaha.....but I have to be laughing really uncontrollably and then a big *snort* escapes........
 
lol YES EXACTLY!!!!! i was at a wedding once and something someone said made me laugh really hard and in front of this huge table full of guests i snorted like REAALLLYY LOUD..... i was mortified and turned every shade of red!!
 
hahahahaha that describes me!!......I can so empathise ;).....*blushes just thinking about it*
 
lol i seem to constantly embarass myself one way or another in public ...... whats the most embarassing thing thats happend to you like that?? once i was in a home good store (they sell furniture carpets stuff like that) these moving guys were about to grab this huge carpet and roll it up to bring to someone.... well they said..... watch out.... and me.... being me.... i step on the rug right as their pulling it out from under me and i fall flat on my face in front of almost a whole store!!!!! hahaha
 
OH MY!!!! you poor thing!!!!.......I get really nervous around people I don't know and end up saying a heap of dumb things that don't make sense lol.....I'm sure they walk away thinking I'm not quite there......had diarrhea in public......arghhhhh that was embarrassing
 
hahahahaha ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh man!!!! hey i cant say anything because i did the same thing, except for it was in my car!!!! this was about three years ago!!! did you just not make it to the bathroom?? lol
 
this was in a car also......a guy was driving.....errr that's all I'm gonna say :p
 
OHHH NOOOO !!!!!!!!! awwww i soooooooo feel you on that one hahahah i have IBS (irritable bowl syndrome) so stuff like that has happend to me alot lol
 
HOLLY....I have IBS TOO!!!......man I can't believe us......yea have suffered with it for over 10 years.....
 
NO WAY!!!!!!!!! i have had it since i was 17 so ive been dealing with it for ten years also!!!! thats crazy!! Mine is the worst when im nervous!!!
 
yea me too....I'm a nervy kinda person so yea lol.....can't drink coffee or spicy food and other things can trigger an attack.....
 
same here!! im a very nervous person... i cant drink soda or eat fast food.... nothing spicy.. no coffee.... nothing greasy.. or nothing with caffeine.. i have to be VERY careful with what i eat..... and its really stupid cause sometimes i get nervous to even go places cause im afraid im gonna have an attack.... do you ever get that feeling??
 
Holly, I stay home most of the time because of it.....I work part time.....but don't eat when I'm working......yea it's hard....