What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
how about aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ........... have you ever tried laughing while keeping your mouth shut..... sounds like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 
hahahaha good ol droool.....gotta love drool.....I even drool in my sleep LOL
 
My sister days I snore, but I'm not sure if I believe her.
 
ohhhh man......sometimes when I'm kinda sleepy on the couch and doze off for a bit.....I wake up sometime after and notice my mouth was wide open LOL
 
i dont understand that........... how does one fall asleep on a couch??????? i dont think i have ever done that! if i get tired... i immediately get up from where i am..... if im in my house... and get in my bed
 
so am i actually......... if i could do nothing but eat..... sleep.... watch t.v. get on cc......... I WOULD!!!
 
LOL me too....but here's the thing....I can only cope with a few threads at once when there are a lot of people posting hahahaha