What about you?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abing
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've tried everything and still nada......but this is wayyyyyyyyyyyy more fun than the chatroom in my opinion ;)
 
hahaha...the ol' totally rad hair flick thingy.......hey everyone NOW I'm cool.....lol......
 
but doran.......I can't goooooo there!!!!!!!......and how am I supposed to solve your problems????
 
ill give you my msn and yahoo...you can forward it to whomever...
 
I want cheese-its right now, I had some yesterday, but I ate them all.
 
lol have you ever had the other flavors of cheese its????? theres this white chedder kind......... YUCK
 
Hannah likes those. I've never tried them. I like the ritz chips too
 
the ritz thips are awsome! I want some now. I have the munchies